Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dollymixtures

Mobile Phone Kleaning Kit
« on: October 09, 2004, 11:02:15 am »
Just seen read about this site & their products in the Daily Telegraph today and the risk that dirty office equipment, telephones and mobile phones pose - think we all know about this!

I contacted them about re-selling their products (will sell like hotcakes at Xmas) and they said they would welcome trade/marketing enquiries trade@klentel.com

Have a look for yourself - i ordered mine on the website this morning

www.klentel.com

WavieDavie

Re: Mobile Phone Kleaning Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 05:50:28 pm »
Dolly, you've only just joined and already put up two identical posts praising a firm you've bought products from, but haven't yet received the goods.

You're profile is blank, so, as we know nothing about you, you'll need to accept that some folk here might be a little cynical and wonder what your motives are. Most folk posting for the first time ask questions.

If you are indeed praising their products from a crit in a paper - fair and well.

If, on the other hand, it's actually your company and you're trying to drum up business - just be open about it and give us all a Cleanitup Board discount. Thanks in advance!

You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

*paul_moss

Re: Mobile Phone Kleaning Kit
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 08:38:34 pm »
Davie totally agree with your last post.

Very SUSS

Paul
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL