Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dunny19

Re: alltec healthy home audit?
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2004, 12:56:26 am »
SO WHERE DO YOU GET YOURS FROM SHAUN

Len Gribble

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2004, 12:56:30 am »
I’m with Mark on this one but for the dust mite thing, not into scare mongering yes we all have dust mite but where is there main habitat not the lounge/hsl which is the core of our business, or am I wrong ???

Didn’t know fastract members were franchisees, regarding emulation the way I see fastrack is about selling your business to the customer no more no less, and I’m not knocking it.

If you want to go the whole hog in educating the prudential customer is get a Kirby/Vorwerk and give a demo use a black silk cloth then sell cc.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

dunny19

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2004, 12:59:42 am »
LEN
I DONT FANCY THAT WAY OF SELLING WITH THE KIRBY, I WANT TO DO THE LAPTOP QUOTE,

Mark Betts

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2004, 01:04:55 am »
Len

Mike ???  Mike??   Wheres Mike been posting on this topic??  :o :o

You been on them funny fAgs again  lol

Mark

Blimey !!!!!   Tried posting  f ags  and came out fAgs

Not gettin PC again are we hehehe

A Dog Isnt Just For Christmas.........  Save a Bit For Boxing Day  !!!!!

Len Gribble

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2004, 01:25:35 am »
Think of what you are saying laptop quote put it into this scenario when a potential customer phone I take down the details of where the live, they then start giving me direction I say to them not a problem as I have a navigations system on my van they go quite, I can here there minds ticking how much more will he charge! What if I did not say anything and walked into there home and produced a laptop.

You have now answered you own question I want to do a laptop quote, what I suggest is pay the money and go down that road ???

Mark spell checker not working have amended sorry ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2004, 01:29:02 am »
I don't use the full presentation just the quote bit but it's just an aid for selling, I believe it's about £400 to buy if they sell it separately still.

I don't think I have ever NOT got a job with it so it's a good investment, I know a cc who has quoted and got full houses for £1000 but they were very large houses but he does not discount for anything, he is advertised as the ex bank manager on the alltec web site.

Shaun

dunny19

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2004, 01:49:04 am »
CHEERS SHAUN

I WILL BE ONTO ALLTEC IN THE MORNING, 400 QUID SOUNDS OK, LET YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY TOMMOROOW,
THANKS AGAIN

malc

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2004, 12:07:56 am »
just been on one of there discovery days and if you buy the healthy home presentation it is £747.00 plus vat on the documentation that i have hope this helps its the full version  

dunny19

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2004, 12:47:43 am »
malc

thats good info, what else did you learn, did they try and hard sell the fast track

malc

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2004, 11:34:33 am »
dunny19

no not at all robert just out lined the benefits and then it was up to you, learn`t a few good tips after the course i put my prices up by 40% and winning more quotes so it was well worth the money am looking to go on the fast track in the near future has any body got any thoughts on the fast track programme any input would be good
cheers
malc

Mark Betts

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2004, 02:53:07 pm »
No Hard sell on the discovery day.

You come away with a manual that is crammed with ideas for your business.

If you use them then you will make more money.

With reference to Fast Track.

You have got to apply all the ideas for it to work.

I imagine its a lot of hard work, remember its not just the £3500 for the programme its all the other on going marketing costs plus a lot of time on your part.

If you have a partner / wife to help you then it would work because you really need help with the marketing side as you cannot clean and market "effectively" on your own.

Mark

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2004, 03:21:22 pm »
Mark,

I think you have made a good point.

Regards

Ian

Who does your Web site, desiogn your leaflets etc,

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2004, 03:27:55 pm »
On Healthy Home Audit I find that customer is not really interested in answering questions they just want their carpet cleaned.

However I gain information from observation and asking about children, dogs, birds, as I go round house or room I do not ask questions like a questionaire.

Then when i sit down work out qoute I might just say remind me , if there is a question I need answering that would influence the price.

Then I write out my recomendations

Mark Betts

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2004, 03:30:53 pm »
Ian

Leaflets etc etc

I do all the work and its very time consuming.

That was my point, if you have someone to do it for you you can really fly.

I had a lady doing some marjeting stuff for me with schools etc a couple of months back and it was amazing the amount of work that can be accomplished with 2 of you.

Mark

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2004, 03:39:58 pm »
THats what I am doing at the moment designing another leaflet. before I start my tele canvas session for the week

Mark Betts

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2004, 03:48:36 pm »
Just a quickie b4 I pop out to my next job.

Spent an hour delivering leaflets yesterday.

Picked up 3 jobs.

I have recently changed my leaflet so now it had prices on (guide prices) and it seems to work better than one with no prices on.

Mark

Dave_Lee

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2004, 11:10:25 pm »
Its exclusive to Fast Track members. You can use as much of it as you want to, from a quick simple quote right through to a very indepth detailed unique personalised cleaning prescription, with information back up on each conclusion.
I personally dont use mine much, due to most work being repeat and referal, however I know some guys who use theirs on every Audit and they do get much higher prices (much higher). The clean may be the same, but thats the end result. The better more professional the presentation the more the client will pay. Not everyone is interested, and some shy away as soon as they see the laptop, but these are not the likely type of client that the high charging CC is after and is in itself a good form of filter, leaving more time to be spent on the type of client who IS interested.
The usual comment being "Thats different". This is one of the main themes of Fast Track - SHOWING you are different.
Dave.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2004, 11:25:14 pm »
When you go on holiday do you go on a no thrills airline?