Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dunny19

alltec healthy home audit?
« on: July 20, 2004, 11:01:35 pm »
does anyone use anything similar, i am struggling on how to do a survey, can i buy the programme for this audit from someone, or compnay?

Len Gribble

Re: alltec healthy home audit?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 11:22:53 pm »
Dunny19

Bit lost with this one, are you referring to a video/cd showing how to conduct a audit? If so make sure it’s in English and not in American.

Or

Are you wanting a check list like seams, pile wear/distortion, stains etc?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

dunny19

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 11:46:49 pm »
thanks for the reply len

i am reasonably new to cc, and would like to go in and do a survey, rather than price over the phone,i belive that "alltec or fastrack" offer a healthy home audit" and print it out on their laptop when they do a survey, i would like ot get hold of this computer programme,

however if you have any other details you can email on doing a survey it would be greatly appreciated

cheers len

eclipse

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 11:50:09 pm »
Try www.ocibr.com lots of ideas and forms and things on here they are free to download you just need to share your marketing material for i think 3 months membership

dunny19

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2004, 11:56:34 pm »
cheers lee, having a look now

paulchambers

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 12:06:28 am »
I find that site quoted a bit differcult to navigate around or is it just me

eclipse

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2004, 12:10:27 am »
it is a bit of a weird site at first but once you have set your account up and been there a few times it is pretty easy the hardest part for me was sussing out how to send the material to share to gain access to the download area other than that i dont mind it at all

dunny19

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2004, 12:11:12 am »
i agree paul, just tried to register, but still waiting for my email verification, shall try again later

dunny19

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2004, 12:12:47 am »
lee , do you think i amlikely to come acrosss a computer programme that will do an audit? or do i have to join fastrack

Mark Betts

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2004, 12:14:28 am »
Hi

You can set one up on Microsoft Excel.

Mark

A Dog Isnt Just For Christmas.........  Save a Bit For Boxing Day  !!!!!

Len Gribble

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2004, 12:14:33 am »
Dunny19

Lee beat me to that one very good site.

Any chance of you filling in your profile, then I will help.

Good luck getting Alltec’s cd no chance me thinks, it costs cc £k’s to join.

Have you called in one of the franchise people in and noted how they do it, they also leave a copy with you, not very nice but I bet a few have!

Hope you have done some type of training in cc.

Paul it’s American what do you expect! One word suffice here but they make a drama of words, can’t wait to put them right next month.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

paulchambers

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2004, 12:15:11 am »
I have been thinking of the same thing if could see one i would write one on microsoft word and print it off in customes home with a laptop would be impressive

Mark Betts

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2004, 12:23:31 am »
Paul

To be honest ......

Too much pratting about.

Apart ffrom all the usual stuff you carry in the house to do your "audit" you now have to lug in a lap top!!!

And the average client isnt intersted in all that and  alot will say dont bother with the computer quote thing,

believe me, I got it from one of the horses mouths  ;)

A few months ago I was using an electronic booking system using a hand held pc.

First couple of weeks it was  novelty, (for me) after that it was  a pain in the back side, transferring data to computer when i got home etc etc

Mark

PS

What you could do if you really want to pursue the Dust Mite thing is to send the client  a"report" with your confirmation letter after booking.

paulchambers

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2004, 12:26:16 am »
True was thinking that customers just want the bottomline

I have a confirmation letter set up and also thank you letters

paul

dunny19

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2004, 12:27:14 am »
len

i started 18mths ago, went on the prochem course, spent a year practising and following their guidlines, learnt a lot, but im only on the 2nd run of the ladder?

i agree paul, it would be impressive to go in with the laptop and printout how dirty they are, and how we can rectify it,

not a bad idea len, to invite a fastrack member round and take a closer look  however i think the programme will be a liitle more involved than just trying to emulate it.

regards
dunny19

Mark Betts

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2004, 12:32:51 am »
Dunny

If you want to know about the Audit and see it demoed go on a Discovery Day.

Mark

dunny19

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2004, 12:38:32 am »
YEP I PLAN TO GO ON ONE SOON IN ROYSTON, BUT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS WILL I HAVE TO SIGN UP TO A 4000 FASTRACK JOB., DIDNT REALISE THEY DEMO ITON DISCOVERY DAY.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2004, 12:46:20 am »
I don't use the Lap top presentation all the time as I do alot of ' just come and clean it me' customers but when I do go and quote you are vertually guaranteed the job it looks so professional I have mine set at 43p per sqft. It's nothing special nicely set out gets you to ask specific questions and but above all else professional.

Shaun

Ps also very good aid at selling protector

dunny19

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2004, 12:50:43 am »
SHAUN HOW MUCH CAN YOU BUY THE DISK FOR, AND IS IT ONLY FROM ALLTEC

CHEERS

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2004, 12:51:55 am »
Ask alltec I have no idea.

Shaun