Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanerCarpets

ULV Cold Foggers Fogging Machines
« on: April 15, 2020, 07:59:19 pm »
Brand new ULV Foggers - 4 litre tank, 1200 watt motor, true 20 to 60 adjustable micron droplet size so genuine ULV fog, 6 metre spray distance.

I have 10 in stock at present - actually in the UK now, not shipped from China. These are from Europe.

You are welcome to collect or I can post. These will be sent by Parcel Force, not Hermes or Yodal etc. This means the shipping cost is higher but it will include £250 insurance cover and is my preferred way to ship. Delivery in 24/48 hours - cost is £22.50 to post, that's what Parcel Force are charging and I make no profit on posting.

The one shown in the images is mine, the ten I have for sale are brand new and unused.

Based in Tamworth

Contact 07742030323

gwrightson

Re: ULV Cold Foggers Fogging Machines
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 04:01:47 pm »

quote   I have 10 in stock at present - actually in the UK now, not shipped from China. These are from Europe.

What make are they ?  I thought the b & g were the best, and they are made in China . and how much are they ?

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

CleanerCarpets

Re: ULV Cold Foggers Fogging Machines
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 07:37:21 pm »
Sorry, all sold now