Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: New website
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2017, 03:57:49 pm »
If you are determined to do it yourself sack the site builder off and use wordpress.  You can get hosting for £20 a year

robbo333

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2017, 04:10:52 pm »
If you are determined to do it yourself sack the site builder off and use wordpress.  You can get hosting for £20 a year

I agree with adam. If you feel it's something you want to do yourself then use Wordpress. You can use a theme where everything is done for you and you just insert your own content.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Marc Stock

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 04:16:21 pm »
Incidentally i do have wordpress available. I just chose concrete5 instead.

robbo333

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 05:23:45 pm »
This is my site that I built with Wordpress. Took me about a day to learn Wordpress and a couple of days to build the site.
The theme I used was called 'DIVI' and I payed about 50 quid for it, about 2 years ago.
www.robinsonswindowcleaning.co.uk
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Marc Stock

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2017, 04:52:35 pm »
Hmm problem is the amount of time i have now invested in concrete5. Its not easy to use but i have  come further