Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Pricing Please ( ball park figure )
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 11:35:16 pm »
how long do you think theyll take?id have no idea either!one building a day?2 days work?id go in at £440 and hope id get each building cleaned in 5-6 hours.

That is a terrible hourly  rate on a commercial like that!!!!

i wouldnt know as i dont have any jobs like that.i thought larger commercial was very cut throat?thats why i didnt go in too high. :)
price higher/work harder!

Og

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 07:05:05 am »
Price for 4 days and do it in 3. Are they super minging? First clean could be a pig.

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 08:08:54 am »
your right theres a lot more work there and at height too.id be after £350 per building and hopefully get them cleaned in 2 days on maintenance cleans,3 days first clean.
price higher/work harder!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 09:32:13 am »
I suppose it's all relative
If you after a lot of work and there are prospects of more to come you may go in lower,  but if you have a good domestic round,  I would  be wanting a better hourly rate as that job is a strain on your body.
I have good domestic work  and don't go for commercial unless I'm getting  more ££££'s
There is still great commercial work out there.
Managed apartment blocks are good for me as are Upper class pubs that demand a really top class job doing.
I find the cutthroat jobs that you can splash and dash  on are for those that employ and can go in Lower than us sole traders

geoffreyspecht

Re: Pricing Please ( ball park figure )£800 2 easy days for one man
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 10:10:35 pm »
I suppose it's all relative
If you after a lot of work and there are prospects of more to come you may go in lower,  but if you have a good domestic round,  I would  be wanting a better hourly rate as that job is a strain on your body.
I have good domestic work  and don't go for commercial unless I'm getting  more ££££'s
There is still great commercial work out there.
Managed apartment blocks are good for me as are Upper class pubs that demand a really top class job doing.
I find the cutthroat jobs that you can splash and dash  on are for those that employ and can go in Lower than us sole traders

sunshine windows

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2016, 10:39:23 pm »
I'd be about £1,500 per building monthly. Couldn't  be bothered  counting it all up. So £2,250 quarterly.

Needless to say we don't get much commercial work 😂
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2016, 10:41:23 pm »
 They would probably snap yer hand off too after I had put in me price ;D ;D