UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Paul @ George software

<< < (2/7) > >>

Den68:

--- Quote from: colin bird on March 05, 2023, 08:29:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Den68 on March 05, 2023, 08:13:41 pm ---Anyone got George software file I never bothered to download it.

Have it installed on my current computer but was going to upgrade my current computer.

Could do with a copy of it.

--- End quote ---
I not very good with computers,but would you be able to copy it from your PC onto a hard drive and then copy it from hard drive onto new PC ?

--- End quote ---
I’M not great with them either I normally open the file from George website rather than save the programme to hard drive think that’s what I done?
Hope I get a copy of the programme I’m sure someone would have it saved?

windowswashed:
Go on your desktop screen. Go into your download icon or file and copy it to an external hardrive like 'passport' or similar or possibly a USB stick.
Go into new or back up computer and copy the file/program onto your hard disk and then 'open' and 'run' the program, should leave an icon on your desktop for normal use.

Den68:
Cheers will look at this 👍
Many thanks.

The Jester of Wibbly:
I downloaded the latest program installs just two weeks ago and stored them away incase the site ever went down.  I have the main install program along with the installer for date restore and data fix. 

With those programs you will never need to worry until it no longer works with windows which will be unlikely.

I will take a look at sharing them on a cloud when I get a few minutes by if anyone interested.

Den68:

--- Quote from: Den68 on March 06, 2023, 07:07:02 am ---Cheers will look at this 👍
Many thanks.

--- End quote ---

Had a quick look I have George file in download but not the George fix or the George backup software.
If anyone as copies would they email to me.
Feel ike an idiot not downloading them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version