UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Paul @ George software

(1/7) > >>

DaveG:
Hi all, I heard on another forum that Paul is very unwell. Does anyone have an update on how he is?

windowswashed:
I know the website has been removed and a statement displayed website host disappeared and Paul's health is a contribution. Paul's revenue was instantly from the purchase of George but mostly the revenue from users renewing their back ups with Paul. As a will of good gesture I continued to use his back up service for him to maintain his program.

I wish him the best of health going forward into his future.

Den68:
Anyone got George software file I never bothered to download it.

Have it installed on my current computer but was going to upgrade my current computer.

Could do with a copy of it.

colin bird:

--- Quote from: Den68 on March 05, 2023, 08:13:41 pm ---Anyone got George software file I never bothered to download it.

Have it installed on my current computer but was going to upgrade my current computer.

--- End quote ---
I not very good with computers,but would you be able to copy it from your PC onto a hard drive and then copy it from hard drive onto new PC ?

Den68:

--- Quote from: colin bird on March 05, 2023, 08:29:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Den68 on March 05, 2023, 08:13:41 pm ---Anyone got George software file I never bothered to download it.

--- End quote ---
I not very good with computers,but would you be able to copy it from your PC onto a hard drive and then copy it from hard drive onto new PC ?

--- End quote ---
I’M not great with them either I normally open the file from George website rather than save the programme to hard drive think that’s what I done?
Hope I get a copy of the programme I’m sure someone would have it saved?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version