Window Washers

Re: where do window cleaners go on holiday
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2009, 01:34:05 pm »
should be going Gran Canaria for a week tonight but had to cancel  :-[
that pony of yours playing up again Stan
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2009, 09:40:54 pm »
a death in the family
Sorry to hear that fella  :-X
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

aztec

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2009, 09:38:06 am »
lanzarote today!!

playa blanca

rubicon palace all inclusive for a week!!

happy days

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2009, 01:07:00 pm »
North coast of Cornwall (provided the weather is good) takes some beating.

Port Isaac, Padstow, Tintagel, Treyarnon Bay etc bloody fantastic. Have had many a good week there.

And it's only 4hrs from London ;D

just back yesterday from port isaac, martin clunes was filming doc martin, i think i ruffled his feathers, ::)..that aside the cornish coast is fantastic, port isaac is a lovely wee village, if you can park.....we stayed in tregenna castle hotel in st ives, loved it.....if i was offered a free all expenses spared holiday and had to choose between the gold coast (oz, we were there in jan)) and cornwall, i think i would go to cornwall again. 8)

i spent a while on the gold coast ( oz ) in 93, surfing and drinking ;) i bet its changed alot since then, i could see the building going up then, the gold coast is a strange place, all the prime land is owned by the japanese ( by all accounts ) the plans were for grand hotels and shopping malls

when i went in 93, it was 2 main streets, the sea front and little else, just a load of backpacker hostels behind the main road and the seat front was full of condo's and hotels

i found as you moved a little out of town you found the real gems, the beach was great though, great waves

yep the place is more like miami now, there aint a whole lot of differance to be honest....its skyscraper alley 8)

yes, i could see it happening, the plans were on a grand scale for everything, where i would shower after a surf on the beach they have a big board up with the plans for the sea front

a shame really

i wouldnt mind to go back to oz, i bet townsville hasnt changed much

this is the gold coast now.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sauer-thompson.com/junkforcode/archives/2008/01/01/Gold%2520Coast.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sauer-thompson.com/junkforcode/archives/2008/01/gold-coast.html&usg=__yFgDvJmH-Ua4ZZ2bsvQ-qNzUiFQ=&h=600&w=800&sz=170&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=MPRELLkc-Vk1nM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgold%2Bcoast%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2009, 01:10:25 pm »
keep clicking the main pic to get more pics

Llaaww

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2009, 09:27:07 am »
just back from two weeks in malta
if it is dirty it is fair game

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2009, 10:02:14 am »
I spend 12 months in Hayle nr St Ives Cornwall every year

NWH

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2009, 06:03:48 pm »
a death in the family
Sorry to hear that also,maybe a bit later in the year you`ll be able to get away.

elite mike

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2009, 06:19:52 pm »
I spend 12 months in Hayle nr St Ives Cornwall every year

every days a holiday for you then dave  8)

Simon@ Clearview contractors

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2009, 06:30:39 pm »
Olu Deniz is a great place to be, we went last October.  At Easter we went to Kusadasi(fantasia hotel) we were that impressed we've booked again for August.

Gotta say though, since the Euro has rocketed it's been either Turkey or Tunisia for us.

NWH

« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2009, 06:47:20 pm »
thanks ,booked for Kos in September
Have you been to Kos before i have in may and it was almost to hot to sit in the sun. :o :P