« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 06:06:42 pm »
Oh yes indeedy!
It's a game of three halves!

Johnny B

Re: Has CIU improved you?
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 08:36:18 pm »
No! I am still a die-hard traddie reprobate!  ;D

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

stevenpaulmatthews

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 10:55:40 pm »
depends weather the bloody mods leave posts alone........interfearing blighters

bobplum

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2011, 08:54:05 am »
i like the fact that my some of my "idiot customers" are exactly the same in scotland,ireland,wales,and the problems i encounter are the same as everyone on the forum so i know its not me ;D
a sense of comfort ;D

richywilts

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2011, 11:25:00 am »
ive seen some of bobs work it may have improved his business but his work is still shocking ;D ;D ;D ;D
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Martin OFarrell

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 12:03:46 pm »
I'm particularly grateful to all who helped and advised after posting about going wfp after a recent stroke. Starting back to work in 2 weeks but got a van and equipment based on the subjective advice given by people who have been in the game for years. Thanks again ... Martin.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 12:31:04 pm »
I suppose CIU may have taught me some lessons about tolerance.  Not sure if I've taken them on board so well though  :) .
On a work level though, it did nudge me into WFP and provided a lot of help with speeding upwhile maintaining a reasonable standard of work.  It's not been my only source of info as I also use other forums that dare not speak their name.  The guys at Omnipole were very helpful too.  They didn't just sell to me.  They explained a few things too.  In fact, some of the things that were explained probably cost them a few sales at first but they have gained from me over the longer term as I am happy to do my little bit to support a business that goes the extra yard.

supernova77

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 12:33:49 pm »
CIU started me back in 2005!

I used to sit at my desk in my dead end IT job reading posts all day, and then decided to go for it!  ;)

Andy

bobplum

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 09:34:22 pm »
ive seen some of bobs work it may have improved his business but his work is still shocking ;D ;D ;D ;D

ive had this post in front of me and i cant thinkl of anything  to say yet..............so i will get back to you tomorrow ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2011, 09:47:13 pm »
cant say ciu as improved me
maybe iv improved it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

boshravie

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 10:14:22 pm »
Yes it has been a great help to me too and I thank all of you for that.  :)

BORBRYCE

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 10:49:10 pm »
I actually got most of my initial wfp info from another forum, the guy's are just not so bitchy.
Having said that, I think CIU does have a tendency to pull thing's apart more in terms of equipment and suppliers, which is good for us all. There are many many guy's who will all give different opinions and that is good too. A bit like politics really. Just not so important. ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 11:04:58 pm »
i like the fact that my some of my "idiot customers" are exactly the same in scotland,ireland,wales

My, what a big round you`ve got  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

mci services

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 11:22:01 pm »
I actually got most of my initial wfp info from another forum, the guy's are just not so bitchy.
Having said that, I think CIU does have a tendency to pull thing's apart more in terms of equipment and suppliers, which is good for us all. There are many many guy's who will all give different opinions and that is good too. A bit like politics really. Just not so important. ;D

I agree I learnt most elsewhere but you really do get the ins and outs and a thousand answers that most are irrelevant on here, but just like building a round you take the good bits and discard the bad, on here it gets a bit confusing the two, but there is definitely good to be found :D you just need to find it, that is the hard bit.
so aye very like politics ;D not sure if ciu is the commons or lords though :o in fact yes I do know just not saying ;D 

mci services

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 11:25:57 pm »
I don't half talk nonsense sometimes ;D

colin purewater

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 11:58:43 pm »
I don't half talk nonsense sometimes ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
keep it simple