RCS

07 31k renault traffic & ionics thermopure for sale
« on: November 24, 2011, 07:41:09 pm »
Selling my 2 man, 650 LT. Hot water ionics-thermopure pro 6, van(renault traffic LWB cdi 115, 32k F.S.H) & system, with full van wrap water graphics (can be removed), ring for more details. no time wasters. mint condition, get yourself ready for the winter. 07528841876. steve. (upgrading to larger system). 14k o.v.n.o.  photos to follow.

Robert hawes

Re: 07 31k renault traffic & ionics thermopure for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:43:49 pm »
Hi have you done them pics yet??

RCS

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 05:03:49 pm »
WILL DO LATER TONIGHT, ALSO FOR ALL INTERESTED IN HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO HEAT THE THERMO-PURE DIESEL UP, IT WORKS OUT TO 1LT. PER HOUR USAGE. ALSO, A LOT OF THESE D.I.Y HEATER SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN CONDEMED BY GAS SAFE!! SO BE CAREFUL ESPECIALLY FOR INSURANCE REASONS!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:13:32 pm »
WILL DO LATER TONIGHT, ALSO FOR ALL INTERESTED IN HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO HEAT THE THERMO-PURE DIESEL UP, IT WORKS OUT TO 1LT. PER HOUR USAGE. ALSO, A LOT OF THESE D.I.Y HEATER SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN CONDEMED BY GAS SAFE!! SO BE CAREFUL ESPECIALLY FOR INSURANCE REASONS!

What is your source for telling us that "a lot of these DIY heater systems have been condemed (sic) by Gas Safe!!"?
It's a game of three halves!

Robert hawes

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 05:30:55 pm »

spongebob

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 06:53:27 pm »

It is all Gas Safe can do to catch the illegal gas fitters working on residential houses. The section these vans would fall under is portable leisure appliances as the only other one to come close would be mobile catering vans using fat fryers and such burners of higher capacity. The amount of gas safe engineers who hold these tickets is minimal compared to the standard gas qualifications. It is only they who inspect and pass such work so to say "Gas Safe" condemn this type of heater without proof is unfounded.
I would be interested to know the source behind your statement as I cannnot find any such safety warnings on their website.

RCS

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 07:25:03 pm »
I DON'T MEAN TO CAURSE A STIR HERE, I WAS JUST TOLD BY A REPUTABLE SOURSE THAT SOMEONE WAS LOOKING AT MY SYSTEM, ONLY BECAUSE THEIR SYSTEM WAS CONDEMNED BY EITHER GAS SAFE OR HEALTH AND SAFETY....NOW, I AM ONLY GOING ON THEIR STATEMENT AND NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT! I WAS UPSETTING FOR HIM AS HE'D ALREADY PAID QUITE A BIT FOR HIS SYSTEM.

spongebob

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 07:29:57 pm »
I DON'T MEAN TO CAURSE A STIR HERE, I WAS JUST TOLD BY A REPUTABLE SOURSE THAT SOMEONE WAS LOOKING AT MY SYSTEM, ONLY BECAUSE THEIR SYSTEM WAS CONDEMNED BY EITHER GAS SAFE OR HEALTH AND SAFETY....NOW, I AM ONLY GOING ON THEIR STATEMENT AND NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT! I WAS UPSETTING FOR HIM AS HE'D ALREADY PAID QUITE A BIT FOR HIS SYSTEM.
Fair enough. It seems that it could be heresay despite the reputable source. Don't mean to stir things up but I would stick to selling the quality system you have on its own merits.
Andy

RCS

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 07:36:12 pm »
Cheers buddy....I wasn't trying to oversell, just telling fellow cleaners to be careful that's all ! Thanks.

Robert hawes

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 07:59:25 pm »
i really need to see the pics of the van and tank. get any poles and hose with it??? :)

RCS

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 08:33:04 pm »
Have a look at RCS window cleaning on facebook.