UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

do you text ALL your customers the night before?

<< < (2/10) > >>

nathankaye:
My segments within my round (saves arguements on what people call a round)
are seperated into wk 1, wk2, wk 3 and wk 4 within a month. So my customers roughly know whennim due ie, the first wk in a month (so not day specific).
However ones who request a text or ones who need a text due to access issues will receive one and charged accordingly if they fail to open the gate, after ive done my part in letting them know

Cookie:
I only text when there are access issues or when the customer specifically requests it.

The problem with texting is that it can make your day really inflexible. Customers want to know what time you're coming, they can't do certain times etc... etc... I prefer just to turn up & get on - which I do with 90% of my customers.

Splash & dash:
No we will not take on work were there is access issues , don’t want to be spending my evenings txt customers

Stoots:
Probably about 50%....mainly ones with a locked gate but a few where I just got into the habit that don't really need one.

I dont like it really, it limits what you can do in a day.

The amount of times I've done for the day and wanted to do some of tomorrows for example but cant because they need a text...it is frustrating. Also if you don't get there for any reason you have to text them again. It leaves you in a situation where you can either text too many or not enough.

But I would say half of my round needs a text due to locked gates so what can you do.

G Griffin:
I think it's a good idea to text the night before. So that they can go out and forget to unlock the gate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version