G Griffin

Re: Would you take back?
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2020, 12:41:07 am »
Six in one cul de sac all dumping you for a lower price? Six?!
Six in one cul de sac is a messers dozen.
So that for that reason, I'd cull and de sack them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2020, 10:44:29 am »
yes. no question.

i'd be clear with the terms of service so they weren't going to mess me about, but why wouldn't you?

it's not like its an ex wife who cheated on you is it?!!

you run a business, they were customers of yours. they want to come back. so long as they want the service you offer on terms you set, its only good.

there are few better signs of people appreciating you than them trying out another service and then choosing to swallow their pride and ask you back. thats a compliment.

iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2020, 10:49:52 am »
I think there's more to it than just the price.
If the Jester hadn't be doing them long I can understand it more but six in one cul de sac!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stoots

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2020, 12:15:35 pm »
Yes if they were good payers and well priced easy work then why not.

It's all about the money, don't take it personally.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2020, 12:35:06 pm »
They were all good payers, been on books for about a year only.

I said to them over the weekend to leave it with me as my round is full so I will see if I can juggle things around to fit them in. (to test their commitment)

Today told them I have managed to fit them in and they jumped for joy.  So they now know my round is tight which will should make them think twice about going with a Cheap Charlie Bucket again.  If it happens again i won't take them back.

They are on Amber lights from now on. 
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2020, 02:46:53 pm »
yes I personally would but there would have to be an increase

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2020, 03:12:04 pm »
They were all good payers, been on books for about a year only.

I said to them over the weekend to leave it with me as my round is full so I will see if I can juggle things around to fit them in. (to test their commitment)

Today told them I have managed to fit them in and they jumped for joy.  So they now know my round is tight which will should make them think twice about going with a Cheap Charlie Bucket again.  If it happens again i won't take them back.

They are on Amber lights from now on.

they ll be good loyal customers now for sure.....unless your rubbish at cleaning windows! ;D
price higher/work harder!

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2020, 06:07:34 pm »
Not sure how they previously paid you but I would sign all 6 up to GoCardless as less likely to cancel or use the excuse “I haven’t got the cash today” or I forgot to BACS it over”

Assuming all are good with payment 6 in a little Close is probably worth taking on but would probably wack a £2 increase on all of them 👍