nathankaye

quality control check!!
« on: September 04, 2017, 03:56:06 pm »
Ok this day has been a bitty bobby day as ive said before and a short week of work. Yes i will be done by wednesday and so im gonna do some boring vids and heres 2.

So if u recall the house clean vid i posted not long back, where the microphone didnt catch me. I thought i would choose that house as youve seen me clean it before. So i have done a vid showing how my windows n frames are relatively clean still from 4wks back of cleaning them. So im not accused of cheating ive filmed myself driving to said house, thinking as normal that no one would be in 😂😂
But nope!

https://youtu.be/0Q-w2kiIRak
Me saying about how dirty they are and water marks is obviously sarcasm as there isnt any!

This is rear of the property and as i filmed it the dude is in which i thought he was out as i state in vid.....made for an interesting chat (not filmed)
https://youtu.be/EKLasCLZPXM
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

Re: quality control check!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 03:57:48 pm »
Only dealt with the wife before so this is first time ive met the feller lol and im filming his house.......great first impressions!!

After i explained what i was doing i should have asked him for a quick interview hahaha
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SB Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 05:03:27 pm »
I would of sacked you  ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 05:07:14 pm »

Might still happen yet 😕😕 he was ok with it, lol i showed him my youtube channel and grovelled how his address n whereabouts not mentioned and he seemed ok.  But its when his mrs finds out n shes upset how she left pots out or something 😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 05:55:28 pm »
sounds like you d be better off canvassing for more work than messing about  ;D
price higher/work harder!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 06:39:56 pm »

Might still happen yet 😕😕 he was ok with it, lol i showed him my youtube channel and grovelled how his address n whereabouts not mentioned and he seemed ok.  But its when his mrs finds out n shes upset how she left pots out or something 😂😂
If you came round my house filming on  a phone i would of gone mad..getting permission first might have been a good idea ;)

nathankaye

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 07:42:02 pm »
sounds like you d be better off canvassing for more work than messing about  ;D

Nah dont need more work.
Ive got it cushy now and thats how i like it.

Yep i picked this house as ive not caught them in once since ive been cleaning it, its just typical.

However it worked out well n we had a pleasant chat n a laugh about it.
All is well in the empire of NKservices 😆😆
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 07:46:29 pm »

If you came round my house filming on  a phone i would of gone mad..getting permission first might have been a good idea ;)

Yep i think i would have been too, however  it all went well.
Asking b4 hand would have been good, however i didnt want to stop recording for the purpose of why i filmed it like that in the first place.
Then genuinely after cleaning fronts and getting set up in the rear garden i honestly thought they was out, hence my comments on the 2nd vid or else that would have been a good time to ask if i spotted them in!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 07:50:13 pm »
However, distracting point to one side. The video clearly shows like ive been saying how im cleaning relatively clean windows every 4 weeks.
Did anyone see spider poo deposits on the frame or windows??  Water marks from doing a splash n dash or really dirty frames or sills or infact anything that ive been accused of doing.
Plus i picked this house as not long back, i showed how i clean this house albeit i went a little slower for sake if the video.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 08:06:26 pm »
Unbelievable that there are no spiders or dust in Doncaster ....  ???

nathankaye

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 08:31:37 pm »

My mrs would have you believe they are all in our house as shes petrified of them.
 ;D ;D

On the huge majority of my houses they remain virtually clean like this one.  The sills look dirtier than most of my windows n frames. But obviously i do get ones where i do need to clean frames every time and it depends upon locality or its local environment etc etc or if they have young kids or dogs left in a muddy back garden etc (esp a springer).
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

W.booler

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 08:53:23 pm »
You've put the guys number plate on YouTube.. hope he doesn't check out the vid  ;D

Dry Clean

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2017, 10:30:28 pm »

I'm sure there's plenty but like we all know its looking from the inside out where you will see them best, your certainly not going to see them on a video at that distance from the glass,the video does prove one  thing,  Nathan is actually a window cleaner as going by some of his posts I was beginning to have doubts.
That said there wasn't so much as a damp brick or a single bead of water over the whole clean, so who knows.

Slacky

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 11:31:31 pm »
Remind me never to watch any of your videos again Nathan. What was the point of that? 2 minutes of your phone on your dashboard followed by you seemingly trying to prove a point about windows you've cleaned being clean. And?

nathankaye

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 12:03:20 am »
Thats the point,  if im cutting corners or doing a splash n dash (taken in its negative tone) or my customers expecting a half hearted clean because they pay peanuts then obviously IF by when ive finished cleaning them they are not of good quality then after a space of 4 weeks shouldnt they be.......well dirty!!  Or stains on frames cause i dont know what im doing or obvious water marks on the glass or something.
(Or are you guys missing the point, I havent cleaned these in 4 weeks. Im not returning to windows ive just cleaned.
Im turning up to clean them but showing what state they are in b4 doing so)

As for dry cleans comments i was pretty close to the Windows filming buddy, especially on the 2nd video which u may or may not have watched  (since lol most got bored after first vid as 2nd one has way less viewings 😂) close enough for the video to see what your own eyes would see if cleaning the said house!

The best way to see a window is from all those funny angles we all like to stand at when we inspect our own work (or at least all of us who did trad work atleast) not quite from the inside as theres way too much variables (dirty or smeary inside windows or blown seal or spider webs on the inside of the double glazing or the best one ive seen is the window fitters greasy hand print on the inside pane of the outside window of double glazing!)

The dudes registration showing, mate open your door n step outside every car registration is showing in public view all the time.  Even check out google maps bud i dont see any registrations blanked out.
Blanking out a registration in todays modern under the scope way of life is a little old school thinking now
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 01:32:49 am »
You've put the guys number plate on YouTube.. hope he doesn't check out the vid  ;D

In addition the chap wont see it.
These 2 vids are just for this forum not the general public viewing. That is for atleast one full day till i terminate the link.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 06:36:57 am »
I don't know why you bother Nathan. Every video you make you seem to dig the hole a bit deeper. :D

This one was funny though "oh there's someone in" haha

It's obvious some don't believe what you claim. I find it difficult myself to be honest, but I wouldn't let that worry you. You obviously enjoy your job  so who cares.

Dry Clean

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 07:30:29 am »
Small compact properties making 15 in two hours easily achievable, lol, looks like a half decent sized detached with a
conservatory to me,
If that hole gets any deeper he's going to need a ladder to get out.

Stoots

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 07:50:28 am »
Small compact properties making 15 in two hours easily achievable, lol, looks like a half decent sized detached with a
conservatory to me,

It looks like a 20 min property to me.

I can see how it could be done in 10 if you are not doing the frames and really going for it but I've never come across a house that doesn't at least need some of the frames cleaning. Maybe my standards are just higher but i don't like to leave any marks or any bits on the sills etc. If I cleaned it in 10 mins it just wouldn't be perfect, it just wouldnt. I might get away with it but I I would know it's not right. Maybe that's my fault, maybe I'm over cleaning and could get away with less. Who knows

Shrek

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 08:15:01 am »
conservatory to me,

I can see how it could be done in 10 if you are not doing the frames and really going for it but I've never come across a house that doesn't at least need some of the frames cleaning. Maybe my standards are just higher but i don't like to leave any marks or any bits on the sills etc. If I cleaned it in 10 mins it just wouldn't be perfect, it just wouldnt. I might get away with it but I I would know it's not right. Maybe that's my fault, maybe I'm over cleaning and could get away with less. Who knows

10 minutes to clean a detached with a conny  ? I don't think I could do that in 10 even if I went fast... I just couldn't be bothered too

nathankaye

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2017, 08:36:18 am »
Haha you guys. You might want to watch the solar panel vid where i mentioned 15 houses!!  Then you will see i havent dug a hole!
This house isn't part of that. This house is on a vid where i was showing how i clean a house but the microphone didnt pick up the speach where i was explaining how i was cleaning it.
This house is in another estate, where yes i clean 4 of these size house in an hour, thats down to the size plus they are not exactly next door to each other.

https://youtu.be/yUHH-8nB1H0
(This one)
These ones i cleaned 15 in just over 2 hrs
https://youtu.be/V3MzIJaJsE0
(The begining couple of seconds shows you the houses n how compact the estate is)
Heres wher ive mentioned 15 houses and kinda show you the house as well
https://youtu.be/1tdW3uI27Wg
Watch n enjoy
😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2017, 08:41:55 am »
its obvious to us that you ve not got enough work to keep you busy during the week.probably low priced too.(thats why your racing around splashing and dashing trying to cram as much work in as possible).

dont worry mate we ve all been there.keep at it and you ll have a decent round one day. ;D
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2017, 08:50:19 am »
its obvious to us that you ve not got enough work to keep you busy during the week.probably low priced too.(thats why your racing around splashing and dashing trying to cram as much work in as possible).

dont worry mate we ve all been there.keep at it and you ll have a decent round one day. ;D

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Daz i believe you dont like working a full day 8 -5 monday - friday.  Seems like you need to take more work on too as you dont seem to like spending on resin or heating your water and putting some prices up to pay for a new van.......seems like you need better work n more of it
😂😂😂😂

Like you daz, the benefit of being self employed isnt to work yourself into the grave. 
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 08:51:17 am »
Haha you guys. You might want to watch the solar panel vid where i mentioned 15 houses!!  Then you will see i havent dug a hole!
This house isn't part of that. This house is on a vid where i was showing how i clean a house but the microphone didnt pick up the speach where i was explaining how i was cleaning it.
This house is in another estate, where yes i clean 4 of these size house in an hour, thats down to the size plus they are not exactly next door to each other.

https://youtu.be/yUHH-8nB1H0
(This one)
These ones i cleaned 15 in just over 2 hrs
https://youtu.be/V3MzIJaJsE0
(The begining couple of seconds shows you the houses n how compact the estate is)
Heres wher ive mentioned 15 houses and kinda show you the house as well
https://youtu.be/1tdW3uI27Wg
Watch n enjoy
😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C0_1SOJqOM

nathankaye

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2017, 10:28:54 am »
It wont waste ur time watching a couple of brief vids will it.
For me it might mean swapping time to clean one house to watch all 3 vids but from what most are saying, it takes 2mins per window to clean properly so in reality watching my vid will only be stopping you from cleaning front of an house, thats all

😂😂😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2017, 12:32:08 pm »
conservatory to me,

10 minutes to clean a detached with a conny  ? I don't think I could do that in 10 even if I went fast... I just couldn't be bothered too

Assuming he's literally just blasting over the glass and gone.

But no me neither, would be much too hard too keep up all day..

I've cleaned my 3 bed semi in 5mins 24 seconds before and to be honest it was a pretty good job, odd spot if you were looking but not bad at all. Which does make me wonder why it would take me 15 mins to do a similar house on my round

nathankaye

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2017, 01:13:05 pm »
Think its fair to say theres not many x cops turned window cleaner on this forum because peoples deductions sould land so many innocent people in jail.
But then......is that why theyve become shiners as not good at being police men.

People are liking the fan jets from gardiner now it seems....but why use fan jets unless your wanting a wide coverage of water spray for a better n quicker rinse time??!!
So do the maths on same logical thinking. I have a wide 14inch brush with 6 jets....do you have any idea what flow n coverage that gives me? Combined with a dual trimmed brush.
If im using the brush side would on, in one pass going left to right ive covered 14inc of the window and as i carry on working down the window im constantly cleaning over where ive just passed. So on a typical window working in this manner by time ive got to the bottom of the window its the same equivalent of 3 passes using a 12inch 2 jetted brush working up n down.
So the window is truly cleaned and with a better flow than fan jets, my 6 jets are cascading the water down the window probably giving a much greater rinse than most on here all in one pass!! Thats before i do a 2nd pass for good measure!!
Oh and thats on virtually clean windows to begin with.

But NO, to some on here its a crazy idea as the brush is too heavy........too big.......you dont need 6 jets stop messing around..........
REALLY!!!
Ive tried to be helpful by posting my findings so the brave souls out their who wish to work outside the norm might benefit from it.
Yet some are still old school in their thinking as theyve been wfp for many many years and supposedly tried everything.......yet look at the advancement in wfp over last 20....10 or even 5yrs how its grown. 
Lee you cant possibly do a tv ad it wont work........you cant grow an empire like that and yet hes more than proved himself on here and yet ones moan.
But thats fine......even daz has fell to the negativity of this forum by trying to call earnings into it and yet he dont like to spend on extra like heated water (as moaned in past how expensive it works out a year. Or he hire purchases a new van and increases some prices of customers to afford it.........😂😂  your either making a great living to afford to do so or your not.....but he wanted to bring earnings into play.......
So no skin of my nose if i clean more or quicker than some and i have spare time to do so which is contrary to running round like a headless chicken cramming so many houses into a day.......which one is it as it cant be both....  lol i even like how some dont work in the rain even though many have proved you can (thats people who are happy to invest in methods which allow you to do so but choose not too and then fall behind in their schedule).

But hey ho!  Enjoy working at whatever pace you are and as long as your happy thats the main thing.

Cheers for peoples watching and commenting either way though as it makes for interesting reading.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Slacky

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2017, 01:29:30 pm »
Nathan you spend more time on here than working or with your wife and kids. That says more to me than any of your vids.

nathankaye

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2017, 04:29:42 pm »
Nathan you spend more time on here than working or with your wife and kids. That says more to me than any of your vids.

If youve got as many kids as me do you blame me!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
(Obviously me joking )

How does that work out then slacky......
Im on here between jobs during the working hours n then late night mate....its called insomnia, that ive had for last 20 yrs.
Or during the half hour or so when im filling my van up for next days work.
Wonder if i should sneak on here when i take my boys for their horse riding lessons tomorrow perhaps??!!
Doh personal details again 😂😂😂 what im not working for next 2 days plus weekend. .......what with wife at home teaching kids......yep cause im a splash n dash low priced window cleaner.....
Dam slacky youve caught me out mate
😂😂😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2017, 04:45:17 pm »
Nathan do you have a video on your 6 jetted brush?

I want to make one.

Also how do you clean a window with a top opener?

Do you clean the entire window in one go or do you do the top opener on one then top opener on another then back to the lower panes?

Although I'm sceptical about the amount of work you get through im interested how you do it as I would like to be that fast and finish by Wednesday too  :)

Shrek

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2017, 04:46:36 pm »

If youve got as many kids as me do you blame me!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
(Obviously me joking )

How does that work out then slacky......
Im on here between jobs during the working hours n then late night mate....its called insomnia, that ive had for last 20 yrs.
Or during the half hour or so when im filling my van up for next days work.
Wonder if i should sneak on here when i take my boys for their horse riding lessons tomorrow perhaps??!!
Doh personal details again 😂😂😂 what im not working for next 2 days plus weekend. .......what with wife at home teaching kids......yep cause im a splash n dash low priced window cleaner.....
Dam slacky youve caught me out mate
😂😂😂😂😂

So you do 7 jobs an hour , have a coffee from each customer AND you have time to post 5 page comments on CIU in between ....  :o :o
.... I take my hat off to you sir

nathankaye

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2017, 05:51:27 pm »
People, once again, to reiterate this small part of my entire round is the only stretch given the size, compactness and open planned gardens plus other factors where i can clean 15 houses in just over 2 hours and yes thats with a coffee and no im not running.
(Have u seen my tum, im trying to loose weight due to not using ladders anymore. If i was running round houses etc im sure i would be as fit as i was when using ladders...............oooohhhh perhaps i should run between windows perhaps i could finishna day earlier and slim down again!!   Now theres a thought 😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk