Don Kee

Re: Rules now reworded for clarity. Source, BBC
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 03:58:05 pm »

The only thing I hate is to be called a liar. Every other opinion I couldn't give 2 monkeys about.

Liar.

Dougaldums

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 06:28:54 pm »
At the moment on facebook and twitter window cleaners are being slaughtered for going to work and one post shows the police speaking to a shiner and advising to go home!
Some may try and argue why they are going to work but in this turbulent times, more damage could be done to your work than good!

Yes yes yes, you dont like social media BUT it is what it is and the people are also speaking very loudly on it!
Can you send the link that window cleaner are being slated for working on windows thanks

Slacky

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2020, 06:42:22 pm »
There isn’t one. He’s making it up as he goes along.

nathankaye

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 07:20:10 pm »

I will post more but if you use facebook, try the yorkshire window cleanjng page or window cleaning uk,  but give me 2 mins and i will screen shot some more
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

jk999

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2020, 07:25:43 pm »
Whys it make someone desperate because they are trying to earn a living 3 weeks is along time to be without money 😳

nathankaye

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2020, 07:30:07 pm »

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

jk999

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2020, 07:33:24 pm »
To be honest i asked every customer i cleaned if ok n told them to put money somewhere n not one complained

nathankaye

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2020, 07:49:19 pm »
These were much earlier in the day.
I sent a text message to all my customers I have a contact for to let them know I had decided to close shop based on the announcement. I receieved a lot of encouragement from my customers.

However with the info becoming clearer by the gov and not several discussions from window cleaners on here 😂😂🤦‍♂️ i have posted a U turn and videos of the speaches to support why.

I think despite some negative comments, I think ones who have worked will feel great that 1, they have earnt and 2, are now vindicated for doing so
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Missing Link

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2020, 07:53:11 pm »

Facebook is full of idiots; ignore them; don't let them control you.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 08:13:55 pm »

It’s probably also full of his customers. Let’s see how they respond when he goes back tomorrow.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2020, 08:14:33 pm »
Daz will be on here in a wee while telling us everyone was glad to see him and he had a record day🗣🤥

I didn't have a record day but all our customers that we saw were happy to see us.  I could tell by the way they smiled and waved from the other side of the window.

Traffic was non-existent.  It was quiet.  The only downer is that I didn't wear my shorts; what a gorgeous day.

same......it really was great weather today(the best day this year i reckon) and so peaceful where i was working
price higher/work harder!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2020, 08:21:01 pm »
The biggest problem on here today with all these similar threads is that some people aren't big enough to admit when they're wrong. Government advise was clear for me. Me & my employee who are in separate vans can work for the foreseeable.

robert mitchell

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2020, 08:32:52 pm »
At the moment on facebook and twitter window cleaners are being slaughtered for going to work and one post shows the police speaking to a shiner and advising to go home!
Some may try and argue why they are going to work but in this turbulent times, more damage could be done to your work than good!

Yes yes yes, you dont like social media BUT it is what it is and the people are also speaking very loudly on it!
Daz will be on here in a wee while telling us everyone was glad to see him and he had a record day🗣🤥

Hopefully he received at least a mouthful or 2 as should any selfish tw@ cleaning windows at the minute.

STFU you kn0b.

Just thought you deserved a mouthful for being a tw@t as well....
Know one is breaking the law so stop judging.

Sounds like everybody else’s opinion of you is correct.

If you’re that desperate for money and you want to kill yourself knock yourself out.

But if you are willing to risk infecting others then that makes you a selfish turd.

Oh and it’s “no one”.

I think its time for you to rest both of your brain cells mate .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

G Griffin

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2020, 08:46:24 pm »
The biggest problem on here today with all these similar threads is that some people aren't big enough to admit when they're wrong. Government advise was clear for me. Me & my employee who are in separate vans can work for the foreseeable.
Who's wrong?
I've stayed in and earned kn0b all. Is that wrong?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

jonboywalton75

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2020, 08:48:12 pm »

It’s probably also full of his customers. Let’s see how they respond when he goes back tomorrow.

I've never got a custie from Facebook and never would want one, social media has NO impact on me!!