jouk45

flipfast
« on: April 29, 2011, 12:02:18 am »
so how is everyone getting on with there flipfast, i think it is fantastic, last time i was here, there was a couple of non believers lol,

BORBRYCE

Re: flipfast
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 12:04:39 am »
What's a flip fast Joe?

mci services

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 12:10:39 am »
yes what is it? I must have missed this one

jouk45

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:22:03 am »
what you are all joking are you not lol

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 12:23:38 am »
www.flipfast.co.uk they are brilliant, made wfp work so much easier for me
heres the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfuMjvilU4U&feature=player_embedded#at=73

mci services

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 12:31:08 am »
www.flipfast.co.uk they are brilliant, made wfp work so much easier for me

ok remember now, never changed the angle on my brush for ages, but yes great idea, and the kids scooter could be missing a few bits shortly ;D

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 12:40:48 am »
stu, it is not the same thing,trust me, a few on here thought that a few months ago wheh i mentioned it, if you use an ordinary bike clamp, you will not acheive the same workings, just want to say, if anyone trusts my judgment , this will save you loads of time, so simple yet, yet one of the best wfp devices to come on the market,

Tom White

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 12:45:47 am »
There's too much choice on the website.  Which one would be suitable for an SLX working with an external pole hose?   ;D

mci services

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 12:48:06 am »
stu, it is not the same thing,trust me, a few on here thought that a few months ago wheh i mentioned it, if you use an ordinary bike clamp, you will not acheive the same workings, just want to say, if anyone trusts my judgment , this will save you loads of time, so simple yet, yet one of the best wfp devices to come on the market,

when I say ages I mean never, or almost never, I honestly can't remember the last time I changed the angle, I stand closer or further away to change the angle, but I suppose if you do it would be great

jouk45

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 12:49:05 am »
hi tosh, their is no choice only flipfast has the best one, you can use any pole with the hose on the  outside of the pole or inside, if thats what you mean

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 12:50:56 am »
I used a spare SLX clamp & bolt. I agree it does save time & is easier to adjust. I adjust mine lots of times during a day. ;)

jouk45

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 12:53:59 am »

when I say ages I mean never, or almost never, I honestly can't remember the last time I changed the angle, I stand closer or further away to change the angle, but I suppose if you do it would be great
i was the same as you stu, so is everyone come to mention it, but when you have the flipfast on, you use it more often, because it is so much easier to adjust,
its convienient,  thats the simplest way i can put it, buy a couple of them, and i 100% will guarantee you will love it,

Tom White

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 12:55:46 am »
I've just ordered two; thanks Jouk, mate.

jouk45

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 12:57:13 am »
I used a spare SLX clamp & bolt. I agree it does save time & is easier to adjust. I adjust mine lots of times during a day. ;)
great you have used that idea, but this is different, if you think what you are using, is good, try the flipfast, nothing like it anywhere,

jouk45

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 01:00:34 am »
I've just ordered two; thanks Jouk, mate.
if i can save you  30mins  a day tosh, i am happy, no i dont get paid or commisions, just want to spread the word, this is a brilliant device,

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 01:03:16 am »
great you have used that idea, but this is different, if you think what you are using, is good, try the flipfast, nothing like it anywhere,

I don't see how Jouk, they both release & tighten the angle adaptor by moving the lever. Infact, the slx clamp is much smaller & neater.

jouk45

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 01:06:40 am »

I don't see how Jouk, they both release & tighten the angle adaptor by moving the lever. Infact, the slx clamp is much smaller & neater.
it is completley different, not the same, i have the sl-x nothing like it, thats what i thought at first

Dave Willis

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 07:15:59 am »
I've ordered a couple. I change the brush angle on just about every house I reckon.

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 07:38:32 am »
i very rarely change the angle of my brush.only time i do is when im reaching over a deep extension or flat roof.i could do with a long angle adaptor for conny roof cleaning though.

does is not add more weight at the end of the pole?(i already have the added weight of aqua-dapter)
price higher/work harder!

Spruce

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 08:14:22 am »
How about?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/quick-release-seat-post-clamp-skewer-bolt-M6-bike-8-/150435318215?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&var=&hash=item68c65eefa2

They aren't made of stainless steel so have noticed a bit of rust developing, but these are brilliant. The only place you can't use them is working between jouilet balcony bars.

Spruce
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Lee GLS

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 08:54:17 am »

it is completley different, not the same, i have the sl-x nothing like it, thats what i thought at first

they are both a level that release the angle adapter, the only difference is one is smaller and plastic, the other is metal  ::)

Tom White

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 04:36:42 pm »
Hi Jouk,

I got my two flip fasts, and they're brilliant; well worth the money.  I love 'em.

Thanks, mate.

A highly recommended bit of kit.

Dave Anderson

Re: flipfast New
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 06:49:25 pm »
Am I being totally dense but I use the normal plastic jobbies and have them set slightly loosend so I can adjust them by just moving it to the angle I want whilst on the ground and when the brush is up on the glass I can adjust in on the fly at height using pressure.

So this item seems a little redundant (no offence meant to the company)...don't get me wrong I'm sure it has it's place but I cannot see a need.

Cheers
Dave.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 06:56:50 pm »
just had a look at the vid you sent . seems quite impressive  mate. will get one.