This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee GLS

Re: flipfast
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 08:54:17 am »
I used a spare SLX clamp & bolt. I agree it does save time & is easier to adjust. I adjust mine lots of times during a day. ;)
great you have used that idea, but this is different, if you think what you are using, is good, try the flipfast, nothing like it anywhere,

I don't see how Jouk, they both release & tighten the angle adaptor by moving the lever. Infact, the slx clamp is much smaller & neater.
it is completley different, not the same, i have the sl-x nothing like it, thats what i thought at first

they are both a level that release the angle adapter, the only difference is one is smaller and plastic, the other is metal  ::)

Tom White

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 04:36:42 pm »
Hi Jouk,

I got my two flip fasts, and they're brilliant; well worth the money.  I love 'em.

Thanks, mate.

A highly recommended bit of kit.

Dave Anderson

Re: flipfast New
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 06:49:25 pm »
Am I being totally dense but I use the normal plastic jobbies and have them set slightly loosend so I can adjust them by just moving it to the angle I want whilst on the ground and when the brush is up on the glass I can adjust in on the fly at height using pressure.

So this item seems a little redundant (no offence meant to the company)...don't get me wrong I'm sure it has it's place but I cannot see a need.

Cheers
Dave.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 06:56:50 pm »
just had a look at the vid you sent . seems quite impressive  mate. will get one.