EVER CLEAN

work for sale
« on: October 30, 2009, 05:37:27 pm »
due to an incident, which i wont go in to right now, its possible that i may have lost all use of my left arm (i will know more after my op on tuesday), there is a strong possibility that i may have to sell a few of  my rounds here in the northwest.
i have some nice work and some very very nice work, so keep watching the buy and sell section for further updates
service with a shine !

trevor perry

Re: work for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 06:35:48 pm »
due to an incident, which i wont go in to right now, its possible that i may have lost all use of my left arm (i will know more after my op on tuesday), there is a strong possibility that i may have to sell a few of  my rounds here in the northwest.
i have some nice work and some very very nice work, so keep watching the buy and sell section for further updates
sorry to hear that mate i hope it turns out alright for you with the opp ;)
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Dean Taberner

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 06:45:21 pm »
Yeah sorry to hear that Everclean,

Hope all goes well,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

martinsadie

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 07:50:28 pm »
all the best mate

geefree

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:59:51 pm »
Best of luck buddy

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 09:12:23 pm »
SORRY TO HEAR , HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 09:47:45 am »
thanx for support lads
i went for a meeting with my consultant the other day, and to my amazement.... he is one of my customers..... i hope i done his corners last month ;D
service with a shine !

martinsadie

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 10:52:06 am »
thanx for support lads
i went for a meeting with my consultant the other day, and to my amazement.... he is one of my customers..... i hope i done his corners last month ;D
dont forget his xmas tip  ;D ;D

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 11:04:31 am »
im supposed to be in india  on my hols from early december until early jan, dont think im gonna be able to go :'( :'( :'(.......absolutely gutted
service with a shine !

bad trippy

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 12:24:55 pm »
Sorry to hear this crap news EVER CLEAN.
Really hope everything turns out well for you.
Chin up mate
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

stephen s

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 02:09:29 pm »

really sorry to hear that man,  hope its great news for you on Tuesday and hope your back on here in no time

and me  A SCOUSER  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 07:56:50 pm »
im supposed to be in india  on my hols from early december until early jan, dont think im gonna be able to go :'( :'( :'(.......absolutely gutted
get a letter from the consultant to cancel your holiday for the insurance,he might do it for free the doctors charge £35

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 12:19:30 pm »
cheers lads.............even the scouser ;D ;D ;D
service with a shine !

Sean Dyer

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 01:51:31 pm »
if you really do have to sell ever clean mate have a word with me i could come to an arrangement with you about the work selling or renting or something

hope you dont have too pal

good luck

sean
info@dolphinwindowcleaning.co.uk

d.ward

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 11:42:09 am »
fingers crossed mate but think things can only get better  ;)

If you have any work for sale or rent il be very interested

Take care

krave

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 11:47:33 am »
Hope all goes well,

George P

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 07:31:02 pm »
good luck tommorrow everclean

Simon@ Clearview contractors

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 09:46:26 am »
Likewise with the best wishes mate. :)

I'd be intrested in some of the work if it's anywhere near me. Anything towards Blackburn?

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 03:32:03 pm »
out of hospital now, op went really well so they tell me, i had a severed nerve in my arm, they performed micro surgery for 6 and a half hours. i have lost all the feeling from elbow to fingertips, i have been advised i will get 70 percent of the use of my arm back, over a period of 12 months :'( :'( :'(
i am undecided as to what to do with all my rounds at the moment, as they are providing an income for my family, and i also have lads who depend on their wages,
however, i must do what is best for me and my fam, so if this means selling up and starting another venture, so be it. but i wont take this decision lightly and you guys will be the first to know if the work comes up for sale.
i would like to take this oppertunity to thankyou for all your support and comforting words
thankyou all   jim
service with a shine !