Re: £3500 Established WFP Round For Sale
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 08:53:36 pm »
TY Jay :)
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2007, 04:50:19 pm »
im still waiting from a reply from nathan of WCR who promsed to get me more jobs to replace the totally usless one's they got for me (value about £94)
despite email and phone calls this has still not been put right.

in fairness to WCR all the others are okay, i accept that things will go wrong sometmes and when they do they SHOULD be put right but a few months down the line this has still not happened which is a shame because myself and a few other w/cs local to me are getting together to expand and employ full time canvasers, my first reaction was to contact WCR but if they can't resolve my issues then how can  i possble recomend to friends of mine?

perhaps tthis thread will get things sorted?
looking foward to your response

Jay

as you can see by the above this is the response i made on 25th nov.
they rang to say they would sort it out, after 1 phone call and 2 text messages i have sent to them guess what happened next?

you guessed it
Absolutely nothing :(
what else would you expect?
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

nat

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2007, 05:36:24 pm »
Jay

i really would forget about it and put it down to experience. set your own canvassers up so you can monitor exactly whats going on and let these two bob outfits fall apart into nothing as they will do eventually.

I don't know if i'm the only one but i'm sick and tired of reading these reports and would advise anyone against using them! in theory the idea is good but none of them seem to stick to thier agreements...it just ain't worth the hassle. just set up your own teams please to avoid the risk of this type of thing happening to you!!!

Rant over!  >:(

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2007, 08:11:38 pm »
Jay

i really would forget about it and put it down to experience. set your own canvassers up so you can monitor exactly whats going on and let these two bob outfits fall apart into nothing as they will do eventually.

I don't know if i'm the only one but i'm sick and tired of reading these reports and would advise anyone against using them! in theory the idea is good but none of them seem to stick to thier agreements...it just ain't worth the hassle. just set up your own teams please to avoid the risk of this type of thing happening to you!!!

Rant over!  >:(

that's sound advice nat :)
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

qcs cleaning

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 10:13:08 pm »
Let me give everyone the heads up here, Stay clear of WCR Ltd and anything that Nathan and his partner have set up, they both have no window cleaning experience and i'm pretty sure no one in their family does.  At least this is what they told me about a year ago when I first met them, now after reading these comments their story has changed.

In all honesty they are all talk and more talk

nat

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 01:28:16 am »
they are all talk and more talk

that was damn obvious from the start to me. ::)

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 08:51:43 am »
it's funny how they not responded lately especially getting negitive feedback
you would think they would be on here to defend themselves
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Spursboy1972

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 12:59:18 pm »
Jay

I have recently come into contact with someone who has had experience with Nathan of WCR and found out a lot about him and his background. I am not prepared to put what I have heard here (you are welcome to ring me) but needless to say I would not trust him at all.

Southampton- Hampshire

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 01:08:42 pm »
well if you know somthing then you really need to till members of the forum before they hand money to this company

could you email me please ,,

info@cleanandshinemk.co.uk

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 04:30:05 pm »
Jay

I have recently come into contact with someone who has had experience with Nathan of WCR and found out a lot about him and his background. I am not prepared to put what I have heard here (you are welcome to ring me) but needless to say I would not trust him at all.
will do tony
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Spursboy1972

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 07:31:11 pm »
Clean & Shine I will email you over the weekend but I think it unwise to broadcast something I have heard. It would be different if it was something I knew first hand. Sorry but thats how I feel.

Jay- got your message and will try to ring you tomorrow.

Cheers

Tony

Southampton- Hampshire

Trevor Knight

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 04:20:07 pm »
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk