Darran Pryce

For Sale Jag Cub
« on: May 08, 2016, 06:56:03 pm »
I have a Jag Cub for sale. Still under warranty and only used 6 times.

0-300 psi, no heater. Comes with 50ft hose and solution hose, and upholstery tool.

Mint condition.  Only selling as 99% of my carpet cleaning is encap.

The Cub has all the advantages and features of the big machines including great vacuum and pressure. The Cub weighs in at just 21kg - now it's easy to carry your machine up stairs and access difficult places on those hard to reach jobs. Also perfect for smaller vans and vehicles.

Use as a carpet & upholstery machine, or as a booster or spotter, the machines has endless possibilities! When used as a booster for a larger machine it requires no extra parts needed.

Can be used with either 2" or 1 1/2" vacuum hoses.

At only 21kg it's easy to manoeuvre and lift into your van. You can also easily roll the Jaguar Cub on its rear wheels. Stores conveniently in most closets. A powerful and versatile machine! Designed to run 25ft-50ft of vacuum hose.

Vacuum Motor: 2 stage 6.6 wind tunnel vacuum - 10.2Hg Lift & 170CFM!

Tanks: x2 30L (8 gallon) - 2" inlet barb on vacuum tank. Can use either 1 1/2 or 2" hoses. See-through tanks for water levels.

Power-Spray Feature: Pre-spray on demand, the pump can be used with an optional sprayer (not included).

Wheels: 10" rear rigid, front 3" swivel.

Specs: 31" H x 20" L x 14" W/ approx = 47 lbs / 21kg. A one power cord requirement machine.

Want  £850 cash, no offers so please don't ask.

Pickup from Leeds 17, West Yorkshire.

The machine alone sells for £1300 plus VAT without hose etc.

CleanerCarpets

Re: For Sale Jag Cub
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 07:33:58 pm »
Darren - not being funny but you bought this in March and raved how good it was and posted a video to prove the bucket going under the waste gate and now its for sale!??

Darran Pryce

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 07:47:06 pm »
I rate the machine very highly, for a single vac it's excellent.  To be honest, impulse buy. Most of my carpet work is encap.. if I need to extract, I have a ninja I can leave outside the house.  Purchased it thinking I was going to do small carpet jobs, but that doesn't happen.

I can always us it as a backup if it doesn't sell.   Mr Impulse, that's what the wife calls me :-)

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 10:13:14 pm »
I understand if you have another machine, i am sure you'll sell it quick - it'll go in no time if you list it on CT

Darran Pryce

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 06:24:28 am »
SOLD