Susan Dean (1stclean)

1000ltr -850 upright tank needed
« on: September 20, 2013, 07:20:09 pm »
my lay flat 1000lt tank is to long for the van  ;D so I need an up right or a taller lay flat what you got for sale

PoleKing

Re: 1000ltr -850 upright tank needed
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 11:40:05 pm »
Really?
Surely all vans that have a suitable payload are long enough?
Is it other kit taking up space?
Could you rejig?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 09:29:45 am »
I can get it all in but its the resin pots that makes it to tight  (swb transit) was fitted in a lwb traffic

however I may yet put a second floor it the van and put the tank on that ive spoken to my friend and as he said 6x4 wood will hold the weight no probs at all putting them like pallet style , which means a can spin the tank side ways giving me 10 inc extra ,  if I do it right I will be able to slide my steps under there to keep them out of the way saveing room up top for poles racks

Don Kee

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 04:33:59 pm »
I can get it all in but its the resin pots that makes it to tight  (swb transit) was fitted in a lwb traffic

however I may yet put a second floor it the van and put the tank on that ive spoken to my friend and as he said 6x4 wood will hold the weight no probs at all putting them like pallet style , which means a can spin the tank side ways giving me 10 inc extra ,  if I do it right I will be able to slide my steps under there to keep them out of the way saveing room up top for poles racks

Which transit do you have?
I have a swb t260 and id be pushing it with 1000litres!!

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 06:26:57 pm »

Blimy, you must be strong!
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 09:25:01 pm »

its a 300 trend which ive just bought

Don Kee

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 07:38:15 pm »

Blimy, you must be strong!

;D