purevision

Wanted- Super-Max pole
« on: April 25, 2011, 01:45:50 pm »
This may seem an unreal request, but if anyone has a 45,47 or 50ft Gardiner's Super-Max pole they want to sell I have cash waiting.

I already have the Superlite 2, so don't need to be offered one of these instead.

I also have a Ionic Ergolite 55ft pole for sale if anyone is interested. Great working condition.

Many thanks,

Nigel

mlscontractcleaner

Re: Wanted- Super-Max pole
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 03:46:07 pm »
Hi mate.

No I don't have a Supermax pole for sale but may be interested in your pole.

How long are the sections and how long is it closed?

Is it a heavy weight pole or will I still be able to move my arms after using it for a couple of hours?

What's the diameter of the handle section?

What sort of price are you looking at?

Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers mate.
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 03:47:36 pm »
PS.......................... If the pole's what I'm looking for and we can reach an agreement on price I can drive up one day this week to pick it up; I have cash waiting ;D

purevision

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 04:32:47 pm »
Hi Mate,

The pole is the same as this one that sold on ebay a few weeks ago:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270715327974&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Section 2 of mine had a 3 foot crack so this section is smaller as I chopped it down. I have just ordered new clamps for it and will service it so it all works perfectly.

I only use it at now 40ft (I have the 60ft Gardiner superlite) and it is easy, any higher than that is obviously harder work but has never caused me any problems when I used it at 50-60ft.

The overall closed length incl gooseneck and brush head is 3400mm, each section is approx 2400mm and the diameter of the last section is 60mm. Unless you are doing 60ft work you will not need this section.

I think it is easily worth £400. Hope this provides all the answers for you.

If you are interested just let me know.

Many thanks,

Nigel

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 05:02:03 pm »
I'm very tempted mate, mainly because the pole I wanted, the same pole you're after, is always out of stock and I need a long pole for Friday or Saturday of this week.

If you can get it ready for work and the pole is as manageable as you say I'll be happy to pay £400.

Just so as I understand properly:

The pole is 55ft - is that the pole's actual length or the pole's reach??

The closed length of the pole, including the gooseneck, etc is 11ft

Each section is almost 8ft long; I'm assuming that if I remove the base section the closed length will be shorter; ie, the handle section longer than the other sections???

Like I said I need the pole for some high work at the end of this week so would like to drive up in the next few days. So if it's as you say and I'm not going to be disappointed when I get to your house I'd like to accept your sale price of £400 and arrange a day to pick it up.

My telephone number is 01752 312893 / 07913730297 and my e-mail address is mlscontractcleaningservices@yahoo.co.uk.

If you could let me know when your's will be available to pick up and an address to pick it up from that would be great.

Many thanks.

Lee

purevision

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 03:01:13 pm »
Hi Lee,

Did you get the clamps for the pole mate?

Nigel

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 06:42:40 pm »
Yeah, all on and looking rather nice.

The poles nice enough to use too mate; bought a base cap for the end of the 4th section to avoid wear when using it at a shorter length so all is dandy.

Cheers mate.

Lee