Window Washers

Re: box full of crap I don't want
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 08:16:46 pm »
I have a Tesco bag for sale,It would fit niceley inside the box thereby making it almost waterproof.....any takers? ;)
NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your not selling a bx, you need to stop your not selling a box so cant comment about selling boxes, i used to love boxes and you lot are doing my love in, there no boxes for sale so you all need to stop it, stop it now,,............. NO BOXES FOR SALE....
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Gilbert Sprous

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 10:38:45 pm »
With out the box the crap would be formless, It would just be a load of crap.  I cant be dealing with a load a crap as I have a  load of crap already, could use the box without the crap so that my load of crap could take form and then I would have a box of crap, not your crap but crap just the same. 

Window Washers

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2010, 07:57:37 am »
With out the box the crap would be formless, It would just be a load of crap.  I cant be dealing with a load a crap as I have a  load of crap already, could use the box without the crap so that my load of crap could take form and then I would have a box of crap, not your crap but crap just the same. 
so are you interested ?  :-\
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

richy27

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 01:51:42 pm »
i haven got a box of crap but can soon rustle up a box of sh....

MAX Carpets

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2010, 08:35:59 pm »
Is it related to Dave the cardboard box?