CS2010

Details will be passed onto the appropriate company as we do work for them already, so please specify the locations you could cover along with your email address for them to send you the details.

The company have various locations which they will require servicing for Window Cleaning.

These are as follows:

BEXLEYHEATH
BRIDGEND
BRISTOL
BROMLEY
CANTERBURY
CARDIFF
COVENTRY
CROYDON
DERBY
DULWICH
GUILDFORD
HEADINGTON
HEREFORD
HUNTINGDON
LAKESIDE
LEICESTER
NEWPORT
NORWICH
OXFORD
PENARTH
ROMFORD
SHREWSBURY
STAFFORD
SWANSEA
SWINDON
WALSALL
WISLEY

They have other locations & service a variety of companies Nationwide, so this could be a good opportunity for another window cleaning company.

We clean a few of their customers windows; although usually only once a week. We have had some good leads too, so we thought it would be a good thing to return the favour as we know they are always looking for new suppliers.

Martin ccs

covering Gloucester & Cheltenham

clockwork-cleaning-service-glos@live.co.uk

Martin

CS2010

Hi Martin,

Details have been passed on for you, so the company can update their records for the area you can cover.

Thank you

Clive S

Gutter

Covering Leicester, Coventry & derby

leicesterguttercleaning@fsmail.net

Regards
James

CS2010

James, your details have been passed onto the company for them to issue an email to you, please can you confirm once you have received?

Clive

George P

hi we cover derby and e-mail is enquiries@powellswindowcleaners.co.uk

many thanks George

WCE

Hi Clive,

Looking at your list we can cover the following areas - BRISTOL, CARDIFF,  COVENTRY, HEREFORD, LEICESTER,
NEWPORT, SHREWSBURY, OXFORD  & SWINDON.

We also cover the whole of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire.

wce@sky.com

Regards

Pete
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

SB Cleaning

glen parva

we can cover coventry and leicester cheers john
info@glenparvacleaningservices.co.uk

Dean Taberner

Hi mate,

We can cover, walsall, coventry, shrewsbury, stafford and derby.

deantaberner@aol.com

Kind regards,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

wezzy32

hi m8 we can cover walsall,stafford

gdwashaway@yahoo.co.uk
keep on smiling

j.v. price ltd

We can cover all those areas if needed

Please pass on my details

George P

e-mail recieved, thankyou  George

tacky

anything going up the valleys .contact retallir @aol.com thanks

Mike_G

Happy to cover all of Gloucestershire ( Cheltenham, gloucester, Stroud, tewkesbury and Cirencester) can also cover Hereford if required. Please could you pass on my details     gamble1969@hotmail.com

Thanks

Scrimble

post deleted

Darranvps

Hi Clive

darran@purple-rhino.co.uk

www.purple-rhino.co.uk

We cover all of the South East and for large contracts all over the UK
Bromley
Canterbury
Croydon
Guildford
Swindon

glen parva

e-mail recieved, thanks john  ;)

Martin ccs

gloucester and cheltenham covered

4 vans and 6 staff - fully insured .............

clockwork-cleaning-glos@live.co.uk

martin davis

WCE

Yes I am in too ;D  Looking like a good opportunity!

Martin ccs

so what is the work? anyone know?

davidsabishop

Gav Camm lammy 283

yes its starbucks clean society
thought you ad these sewn up
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

stfc

thought you ad these sewn up

to busy mate with other work

mark311069

i know its not on your list but i can cover all of lincolnshire let me know if i can help.
markodare@btinternet.com

suds window service

Martin ccs

oh will, i already do chelt & glos so no worries. sorry i couldnt fit in the others mate.

DC Window Cleaning

ashington ,blyth, cramlington and areas around
david cnrddv@aol.com

lyndy

i dont fancy working for nothing,so im out

MJCleaning

Hi

We are in area of Lakeside Romford & would appreciate details being passed on.
Thanks
Mark
M & J Cleaninng
mjbaldwin@ntlworld.com

Richardcb

Norwich / North Norfolk     iveaclearview@aol.co.uk

daz34zler

d.a.z.z.l.e.r@hotmail.com     we cover canterbury/east kent area.....cheers, darren

CS2010

How many times do these posts come up. I am not saying that this is anything but genuine but past posts have really led to nothing and all people keep doing is adding their details. Now this may be the greatest opportunity anyone has ever seen but you would never back a horse unless you knew the odds.

I would be hoping to have a little bit more information before I put my name and companies excellent track record against someone elses, who I happen to know nothing about and may have no substance or lacking in credentials.

As I have said this may be the best opportunity ever but show some pride and know a little bit more about the opportunity before you fall into a bottomless pit.

good luck

Rob ;D

Hi Rob
We have passed your comments on and those who have been contacted may advise you this is genuine or not. We too pride ourselves on excellent feedback and thus the reason why we are providing this assistance to a company that has in our opinion allowed us to expand rapidly.
Clive

WCE

How many times do these posts come up. I am not saying that this is anything but genuine but past posts have really led to nothing and all people keep doing is adding their details. Now this may be the greatest opportunity anyone has ever seen but you would never back a horse unless you knew the odds.

I would be hoping to have a little bit more information before I put my name and companies excellent track record against someone elses, who I happen to know nothing about and may have no substance or lacking in credentials.

As I have said this may be the best opportunity ever but show some pride and know a little bit more about the opportunity before you fall into a bottomless pit.

good luck 

Rob I can confirm it's genuine - I've just been given 50 jobs from the back of this  ;)

Martin ccs

if this is clean society then i can confirm its not a fake! im guessing it starbucks stores.

ive been doing 3 stores in my area for a while and they are very helpful and on the ball.

Rob_Mac

CSC010

I am interested to work with quality minded companies and am always looking to expand. Does the company utilise other external cleaning works, such as the ones that I use on the refurbishment programmes.

I cannot say that I am throwing my hat in for regional window cleaning but I know a thing or two about other external cleaning services and will be starting works with the largest supermarket in the country, on Sunday and this will compliment my existing works with two of the other top 5 supermarkets.

Have a look in my profile for my web details and if there are works other than local window cleaning that the client would like assistance with then I would be happy to assist.

Rob ;D

escadoo

csc ..dunno if theres anything going over in ireland but if so pass on my details....cheers..don_nicholl@yahoo.com..ps....i'm from the north...

wayne 77

Cardiff and Penarth     reflections1windowcleaning@hotmail.com                                                                                                                          many thanks wayne           

Milton keynes Bedford Buckingham info@cleanandshinemk.co.uk

thx

Archer

If anything comes up in:

Manchester, Bolton, Warrington, then i am interested in any amount of work.

Please keep my details.

CHAS, SAFEcontractor, BWCA, FWC, IPAF, etc......... 3 vans

Thank you,

Chris 07788 503775

CS2010

CSC010

I am interested to work with quality minded companies and am always looking to expand. Does the company utilise other external cleaning works, such as the ones that I use on the refurbishment programmes.

I cannot say that I am throwing my hat in for regional window cleaning but I know a thing or two about other external cleaning services and will be starting works with the largest supermarket in the country, on Sunday and this will compliment my existing works with two of the other top 5 supermarkets.

Have a look in my profile for my web details and if there are works other than local window cleaning that the client would like assistance with then I would be happy to assist.

Rob ;D

Hi Rob,

We have relayed this information to our business associates for you

Thanks

Clive

CS2010

csc ..dunno if theres anything going over in ireland but if so pass on my details....cheers..don_nicholl@yahoo.com..ps....i'm from the north...
:)

cleanswell

we can cover cardiff and surrounding areas.cheers.brynn,e@hotmail.co.uk

supernova77

Hi,

We cover the Guildford area.

andy@southerncleaningservices.co.uk

Thanks,
Andy

Moderator David@stives

We cover all the Southwest and beyond

reach&clean

Hi i can cover all of essex,romford

reflections2009@hotmail.co.uk

regards

Brian

C.C.W.C

bonzo boy

romford is my local area, thanks, andy.skin3@yahoo.co.uk

mick bailey

peter1983

can do london peterknight1983@hotmail.co.uk 07930829781  thanks

davidpitts

Leeds , Bradford , Wakefield , david.pitts27@ntlworld.com

ian1965

revinder

Hi I can cover the midlands, Leicester, derby, Coventry, nottingham, Peterborough & and a bit further if required. 
You can contact me on info@chilliclean.co.uk
thanks

lee d jones

Hi I can cover Liverpool and surrounding areas, I have the high reach equipment u can call me on 07850176890,

Thanks Lee at Amazinglee Clean

easy cleaning

Hi,

We cover Lakeside area.

levente_katona@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,

revinder

Hi I can cover Leicester, coventry, derby, notts, Rutland.

My email address is info@chilliclean.co.uk

thanks

forest

We can cover the uk for commercial contracts.

Thanks
Craig

Justin Turvey

Hi There, we cover the whole of Hampshire, based in Winchester, thanks, info@greencollartasks.com
Regards

revinder

Can cover Leicester email is info@chilliclean.co.Uk
Thanks

the bfg

Hi Clive.

we cover Berkshire, Oxforshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Wiltshire

Steve

steve@aquatechnology.co.uk

ginafw

Hello we would be very interested in tking on some more work and would appreciate you forwarding our details please. We would be interested in DERBY, LEISTERSHIRE, NORWICH, COVENTRY & STAFFORD from the list but also cover the east coast from mablethorpe to lowestoft and the m1 corridor from junction 34-10. Thanks in advance steve

Gordon_Taylor

Hi There,

I live in Eltham South East London so I might be able to do Bexleyheath and any surrounding areas.

Gordon
07961 379328
cg.taylor@btinternet.com
Quality is doing it right, even when no-one is looking.

Martin ccs

can we stop this now!!!!!!!!1

its only a few coffee shops at a very low price!!!!!!

WCE

can we stop this now!!!!!!!!1

its only a few coffee shops at a very low price!!!!!!

And they all went ages ago LOL!!!  ::) ::) ::)

DaveG

mmmmm coffee
You can't polish a turd

S

This is a great way to get targeted emails from cleaning companies, if you are a cleaning supplier or something related.People are just throwing emails on here.
Now if I where a national company, which I am not. I would want references, proof of insurance, etc. Or is it the lowest bidder who gets the work. If it exists.
i don't think I will be putting my email on this thread.
Just a thought.

Wc Solutions

This is a great way to get targeted emails from cleaning companies, if you are a cleaning supplier or something related.People are just throwing emails on here.
Now if I where a national company, which I am not. I would want references, proof of insurance, etc. Or is it the lowest bidder who gets the work. If it exists.
i don't think I will be putting my email on this thread.
Just a thought.

it only a well known coffee shop chain ... we do a few for the national contracter ... price aint too great.

PaulMcD

Hi,

Very new around here - office@dirt2clean.com

Covering Glasgow and West Central Scotland

Thanks

Paul

ant french

hi i can cover oxfordshire area all over
cheers

French_anthony1@sky.com  ::) ;D

WCE

cheers

LOL don't people read the thread - all went months ago!!!!  ;) ::) 

Wc Solutions

cheers

LOL don't people read the thread - all went months ago!!!!  ;) ::) 

and if they knew the prices they wouldnt even bother posting!

paul k-f

we cover mid, north and west devon

cheers

forest

PCS - whole of west midlands

Work for NHS, councils, MOD and Fire service

thanks
Craig

clarkson

Hi

We cover Leicester,coventry, derby ,northhampton and notts

thanks

john
   A2Z Cleaning Services

Wc Solutions

STOP STOP STOP  :-X

ALL THIS WENT A LONG LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!!

PRICES AINT TOO GOOD AND THATS BEING KIND.

keith66

Hi
Im based in caterham surrey, tradional window cleaner looking for work own vehicle and equipment email kjlcommercial@yahoo.co.uk

glen parva

Hi
Im based in caterham surrey, tradional window cleaner looking for work own vehicle and equipment email kjlcommercial@yahoo.co.uk

can this now be locked all work  went  months ago  ;) ;) ;)

brynley

Tony Jones

henrybiscoe

Any opportunities in Cornwall

henrybiscoe@hotmail.com

swanson

any thing in cornwall email sjstiling@btinternet.com

Raul

Hi,

My name is Raul Riesco and I'm interested in your job proposal. My work covers Bristol, Portished, Long Ashton, Clevedon and Nailsea.

My contact details are as follows....raulriesco1@hotmail.com / 07990 771 944

Regards

Raul

Pdh

Im here in yorkshire if you need me.Thanks Pdh

the bfg

Hi my name is Roger Clanger and I live on the moon and myself and soup dragon cleaning cover the whole of the moon along with Waterboys but they have gone quiet with the fishermans blues so its just 2 of us.

if you have any luner cleaning contracts then look no further through your telescope and we can sort them for you.

out motto is  wa woooo woooo wooooo woooo wooooooooooo wooooo and we also do weekends.

my email addy is takealookatthelawmanbeatingupthewrongguy@groundcontrol2majortom.co.mooncat  and my number is
  0779937 566824413300000000000000472581679797924153682479321000000000000 ext 402

love
Rog

namu namu

Frankybadboy

Hi my name is Roger Clanger and I live on the moon and myself and soup dragon cleaning cover the whole of the moon along with Waterboys but they have gone quiet with the fishermans blues so its just 2 of us.

if you have any luner cleaning contracts then look no further through your telescope and we can sort them for you.

out motto is  wa woooo woooo wooooo woooo wooooooooooo wooooo and we also do weekends.

my email addy is takealookatthelawmanbeatingupthewrongguy@groundcontrol2majortom.co.mooncat  and my number is
  0779937 566824413300000000000000472581679797924153682479321000000000000 ext 402

love
Rog

namu namu
;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dclass

Steve_c

See us at work http://www.clangers.co.uk/. look forward to your reply

Reliance Cleaning Services

We cover Heathrow, Feltham, Staines, Hounslow, Heston, Bretford. Any opportunities in that area, please forward to Francis at Reliance Cleaning Services, Reliancecleaning@ymail.com.

Thank you
Francis.
Frank

Stevie G

Good Afternoon,

we are able to cover throughout Essex and Suffolk area's  sales-eds@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks

Anne

George P

please please please stop this

CS2010

Indeed locations are now covered; however we do have other opportunities being passed our way, so can and will keep everyone that replies on the database.

Thank you to all

CS2010

mandie dingle

hi, saw your advertisement for nationwide window cleaners- we cover the southwest- cornwall, devon, somerset and avon so could help you out in bristol and these areas
my email is stevedingle@btconnect.com our website is www.stevedinglecleaning.com

kind regards,

Mandie and Steve Dingle

marcus

Hi Clive,

We can cover Bromley,Croydon,Dulwich and Guildford areas.

Here's my e-mail : aprilcleaning@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Marcus

Richard S

COVERING SOUTH WALES CARMARTHEN TO BRIDGEND.
windows@rclean.co.uk
always happy to help

PRECISION

hi we cover all of london and home countys all way up 2 midlands thanks my phone num is 07958429681

Mick White

hi
we can cover canterbury and any other se kent sites

email  mickwhite01@msn.com

garyo76

Hi,
I'm based in Jersey, let me know if anything becomes available down here.
Thanks a lot.
garyoeillet@yahoo.co.uk

Dezzy

Hi Martin,
I am available  for the Romford Area thanks.
Dezzy

bwalya

We cover Croydon, Mitcham, and all surrounding areas. email info@sncleaing-services.co.uk

thanks

Dezzy

Hi,Am available for the Romford area.
Contractservices2@gmail.com
Thanks
Dezzy

Taylor & Taylor WC Services

I realise this is an old post but we can cover Leicester and Huntingdon on that list.

We can also cover all of South Lincolnshire, Rutland and Cambridgeshire including Peterborough.
leigh@taylor-and-taylor.co.uk

Dezzy

Details will be passed onto the appropriate company as we do work for them already, so please specify the locations you could cover along with your email address for them to send you the details.

The company have various locations which they will require servicing for Window Cleaning.

These are as follows:

BEXLEYHEATH
BRIDGEND
BRISTOL
BROMLEY
CANTERBURY
CARDIFF
COVENTRY
CROYDON
DERBY
DULWICH
GUILDFORD
HEADINGTON
HEREFORD
HUNTINGDON
LAKESIDE
LEICESTER
NEWPORT
NORWICH
OXFORD
PENARTH
ROMFORD
SHREWSBURY
STAFFORD
SWANSEA
SWINDON
WALSALL
WISLEY

They have other locations & service a variety of companies Nationwide, so this could be a good opportunity for another window cleaning company.

We clean a few of their customers windows; although usually only once a week. We have had some good leads too, so we thought it would be a good thing to return the favour as we know they are always looking for new suppliers.

Dezzy

Hi, Available for Romford.
Thanks
Dezzy
contractservices2@gmail.com

These are as follows:

BEXLEYHEATH
BRIDGEND
BRISTOL
BROMLEY
CANTERBURY
CARDIFF
COVENTRY
CROYDON
DERBY
DULWICH
GUILDFORD
HEADINGTON
HEREFORD
HUNTINGDON
LAKESIDE
LEICESTER
NEWPORT
NORWICH
OXFORD
PENARTH
ROMFORD
SHREWSBURY
STAFFORD
SWANSEA
SWINDON
WALSALL
WISLEY

bwalya

We cover London, Croydon and surrounding areas.

info@sncleaning-services.co.uk

Lee Christopher

Surrey & West sussex,

Cheers, Lee  :)

mick bailey

Hi I can cover Oxon and surrounding areas thanks.

mick@whitehorsecleaningservices

Gav Camm lammy 283

dean taberner covers all these areas  ;D

Andy1982

We can cover co. Durham area if any work needed there.

Email. Purekleen.windowcleaning@googlemail.com

Thanks
Andy

PRECISION

hi im dan from presion we cover london and up 2 birmingham down 2 kent pjone 07958429681 thankyou

g.brookes

tonyoliver

croydon and 5 miles radius email a.v.olive@btinternet.com

Daniel Raymond

covering across the east midlands

dan@sentinelcleaning.co.uk

thanks

Ian Holloway

Did anyone get any work from this post

Wc Solutions

Did anyone get any work from this post

this post makes me laugh by how many guys have replyed.

yes it sounds great but its just another national making money off the subbies and paying peanuts

TN Cleaning Services Ltd

We can cover Huntingdon, Lakeside, Norwich.
timnightingale101@btinternet.com

Wrekin C S

Hi

We cover Telford, Shrewsbury, Wem, Whitchurch, Stafford, and surrounding areas in West Mids.

Wrekinwindowcleaning@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks.

Seani B

Mick White

hi
we cover any where in kent

mick
www.doverwindowcleaning.com

Alan Taylor

To whom it may concern

My name is Alan Taylor, and I am a window cleaner based in Manchester. I am looking for companies who will sub contract work to my company. I have been window cleaning for 13 years and use both traditional method cleaning and water pole work, I am also fully insured.

If your company as any work that needs to be covered in the North West region of England please contact me on this email address and we can arrange a meeting

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Kind regards

Alan Taylor
Owner of A Taylor Made Service
ataylormadeservice@googlemail.com

windowcleanermark

hi mate, im based in york and work to a 50 mile radius. if you could pass my details on i would be greatfull.
commercialcleaningco@hotmail.co.uk
many thanks
mark

jamie bennett

Hi there, I am a newby to this site and wondered if this was still available, plus I know its not mentioned but if they requiered it can cover all of Dorset if thats any good?

Cheers
Jamie

jbhandyman@hotmail.co.uk

johnd

Hi

Greater Manchester and Northwest fully insured aqua-services@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

DB Cleaning Services

hi clive we can cover the derby area if there is any more work available we cover all yorkshire and notts cheers dale. dalebaldwin@talktalk.net

Moderator David@stives

We Can cover all of England, Scotland and Wales

Has anyone had any reply to this thread post ?

DB Cleaning Services

not heard a thing  :-[

tonyoliver

croydon can do    a.v.oliver@btinternet.com   thanks

Scott Dean

We cover the Essex area. So Romford & Lakeside can be done and/or others if they arise.
info@windowcleaningsolutions.co.uk
07789-223344
Thanks Scott

king marko

based in Grantham, Lincs and cover a 30 odd mile radius  :) :)
                    markswindowcleaningservices@yahoo.co.uk

PRECISION

hi i cover all of london and romford and lakeside

john whyte

info@deepcleanni.co.uk  belfast northern ireland

seldaw

Hi Mate

I can cover .Croydon,Bromley,Bexleyheath and most of kent

cheers
Steve

windowcleanermark

hi, i'm based in york and cover YORKSHIRE,                                                                                                               
commercialcleaningco@hotmail.co.uk
cheers Mark

Pure Shine

Hi the should you have any work in the eastbourne area i would be interested my email is pure.shine@ymail.com cheers

Andrew Wood

Area we cover is Romford. Please can you give us  details
Email : awood951@aol.com

Gav Camm lammy 283

no one as ad details
as these jobbings r very
cheap coffee housings  ;D ;D

Rob Knapman

Hi we are based in South Wales and cover Aberdare, Mountain Ash and Merthyr Tydfil.
Knapman Cleaning Services.
01685 878645
rob.knapman@btinternet.com
Knapman Cleaning services, washing glass since 1945

Liam M Askew

Hi can cover york and leeds area if theres anything around that way. Thanks.

www.lacleaningryedale.co.uk
askforcleaning@qualityservice.com

Liam