£50k Window Cleaning business for sale
« on: July 23, 2009, 09:18:13 pm »
Following my earlier topic.
We've added up all the rounds and the total value of this business is £50,700 per annum.
With as much help as I can possibly give to get someone up and running, the cost will include all equipment needed (except vehicle).
It should hopefully also include supplying another business (not window cleaning) approx 10,000L of pure water over one or two months £50 per 1000L
The cost for this business is now set at  £40,000

eddie d

Re: £50k Window Cleaning business for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 06:25:48 pm »
work a year to brake even  ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 06:54:35 pm »
I tell you what Neil.

You need a bit of support on this one. I would give you all of the money, upfront for an established business like this.

It is just unfortunate that I am not relocating or that the round is not near to me. This is a good price for something as developed.

I have sold a round for a lot more than this, it had more of a yearly gross but I got what I wanted.

Can I suggest that you stop trying to defend it and look at offering it for sale elsewhere. There are  a lot of ten bob millionaires on here that wont touch a job for less than £500 per day but they are scrimping and making DIY poles.

None of the responses are from anyone who has any intention of buying any part of it, they want it for nothing but if it was their round it would have to be sold for ten times the monthly value.

I wish you well

Rob ;D

bluez

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 07:10:55 pm »
I tell you what Neil.

You need a bit of support on this one. I would give you all of the money, upfront for an established business like this.

It is just unfortunate that I am not relocating or that the round is not near to me. This is a good price for something as developed.

I have sold a round for a lot more than this, it had more of a yearly gross but I got what I wanted.

Can I suggest that you stop trying to defend it and look at offering it for sale elsewhere. There are  a lot of ten bob millionaires on here that wont touch a job for less than £500 per day but they are scrimping and making DIY poles.

None of the responses are from anyone who has any intention of buying any part of it, they want it for nothing but if it was their round it would have to be sold for ten times the monthly value.

I wish you well

Rob ;D

+ 1 agree
hi

gwrightson

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 07:49:33 pm »
work a year to brake even  ;D

I,m not a window cleaner  , but I would say that any established business with numbers to prove it has got to be worth it .

thousands of people pay money for businesses and dont make any thing , year 1  no profit  year 2 good profit  .  seems ok to me .

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 08:32:03 pm »

Thanks for that Rob  ;) I now have several ideas which I will be testing out from next week.
I suppose I was hoping for too much that anyone on here would be seriously interested, afterall they're all brilliant business people aren't they ;D

eddie d

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 09:20:56 pm »
the truth is i kno thats  what the buisness is worth.
but i dont know haw you should go about selling it .perhaps in your local paper to start."established window cleaning buisness for sale " profits of 50k telephone enquires to......

i saw a wheelie bin cleaning buisness for sale recently with a profit of 37k .the buisness was priced at 60k.

good luck .and let us kno how you get on .

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:13 pm »
Neil

They are not all window shoppers on here, keep plugging

Dave

tomy jackson

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 06:56:18 am »
be for you call them on hear just remember that most on hear are all ready windys who have ther own ronds ,and most dont wont a bisnes of that size ,then lots on hear dont have that sort of cash no mater how much thayed like to have bis of that size