Clear Vision

Need a explanation wfp letter
« on: July 07, 2006, 09:16:11 am »
Hi have had a look at some but they are far too confusing for an old person or even some young ones.

I'm rubish at writing letters :-[

All I want to say is that

1: All your windows have been cleaned tody with a wfp system.
2:Tell them how they were cleaned and that they will be left wet.
3:Explain thats it purified water.
4:Explain how and why we need to purify water for cleaning.
5.A bit about high insurance costs & health and saftey.

That is what I want to put into a letter. Short as possible.

There was one I looked at & it was over 1 and abit A4 pages long.

My personal oppinion is that a customer cant be bothered reading a long spiel.

Straight to the point is what I need.

Can any one help on this one?

Clear Vision

M & C Window Cleaning

Re: Need a explanation wfp letter
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:20:50 pm »
Hi Clear Vision,
This is the text of mine and it will fit on an A5 sheet of paper if you use the right sized font. You can adapt it as you wish to fit your needs. I have started out just doing upstairs with the system so my leaflet reflects that.

"An Important Note From Your Window Cleaner"

We are in the process of switching to a new method of cleaning your upstairs windows.  This method will soon be the industry standard for window cleaning at height. As a Business wanting to be at the forefront of our industry, we have decided to invest in this technology which involves the use of telescopic poles and 100% pure water, which we filter through state of the art reverse-osmosis filters and de-ionisation vessels.

We are embracing this technology for a number of reasons

(1) Health and safety.  Legislation being brought into effect will limit the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law as we understand it, now states that ladders should only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered. As a company, we have decided that water-fed pole systems are a safer viable alternative and are worth the investment. If the job can be completed to the same high standard without standing on a ladder, then we have an obligation to embrace this method.   

(2) Better cleaning results.  Firstly, it cleans the windows and the frames. Second, the major advantage of pure water is its capacity to absorb large amounts of dirt from your windows. This process involves brushing and rinsing your windows clean with pure water and allowing them to dry naturally to a streak free shine. This occurs due to the pure nature of the water used.

(3) Environmentally friendly. Pure water only is used, eliminating the need for any detergents and chemicals except where greasy dirt is a problem.

(4) Reduced disturbance & Increased privacy. No more dents in your lawn and unexpected appearances of faces at windows.

(5) We may now be able to reach previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Conservatory roofs, windows above conservatory’s etc. that we had previously been unable to clean.

(6) Water-fed pole cleaning works in the rain! Although we will not work in severe weather, showery misty weather will no longer hinder our work. This will help us to ensure a more regular and professional service to all of our customers.

Please note that it can take up to two or three visits for the process to `leach` all deposits from around the frames, resulting in an improved finish each time. Therefore, please be patient if the initial visit is not perfect.

Best Regards to all  etc. etc.

Hope this helps.

Mark

We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 11:23:25 pm »
Here's mine its similar but I took out the bits i didn't like in the original and it will fit on A4 and is changeable in word. 

CMS WINDOW CLEANING 

The Water Fed Pole System

Dear Customer,

Your windows will be cleaned shortly using a method that will soon become the industry standard – The Water Fed Pole System 
The system uses extendable poles and 100% pure water that has been purified through reverse osmosis & de-ionization vessels.

We are now using this technology for a number of reasons:

1). BETTER CLEANING RESULTS – The major advantage of pure water is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt from your windows. The process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water; as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first, as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However, once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2). HEALTH & SAFETY – A new legislation from Europe now limits the use of ladders. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered, and now The Water Fed Pole System is seen as a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3). ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Only pure water is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.

4). IMPROVED SERVICE – We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Hard to reach windows above conservatory’s, Third floor windows, skylights, etc…

Please note that if your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents or chemicals it may take 2 or 3 visits using our Water Fed Pole System to remove soapy residue, this may result in minor spotting on your windows. However please be assured that once this is cleared you will be more than happy with the results.

My aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above or any other aspect of our services.
                                                    Thanks Chris.                         

Tel 01903
Sussex by the sea

rhys11

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 02:12:12 am »
hi can you send me a copy plz
rhysaharries@hotmail.com
rhys

mikecleanz

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 11:00:29 am »
brodex do a snazzy little leaflet that you cAN PUT YOU DETAILS ON THE BACK OF THEY GAVE ME A HANDFUL WITH MY SYSTEM GIVE EM A CALL  OPPS SORRY UPPER CASE GRRRRRR 0800 161 3212

3 Wheel Windy (Retired)

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 12:31:59 am »
I know this is an old post, but will cut and paste into a word doc for future use..Thanks Boys..
Good punctuation and grammar, makes the difference between helping your uncle Jack, off a horse & helping your uncle, jack off a horse. ;D