Ta-ra

Going to be nasty and right on thru into Fabuary, can you cope?  Or go shopping and have a nice hot chocolate lattee wiv muffin?

AuRavelling79

Going to be nasty and right on thru into Fabuary, can you cope?  Or go shopping and have a nice hot chocolate lattee wiv muffin?

Both!  ;D Until Jan 1st when the big Matt Bateman led diet starts!
It's a game of three halves!

pingu

I am working everyday except 01.01.10..just lost too many days so far and it looks like we shall lose some more in the New Year.

Just work when I am able...

Dave.

john k

worked yesterday and working today if it stops raining that is then thats me done till new year  ;D

Sean Dyer

got outside of a school to finish off, just waiting for water to stop filling , then got to go get wet :(

but thats it then till tuesday so 6 days off is not so bad!!

No worky, no money! So off to work I go...

I don't mind I've got three kids, going to work is the only peace I get  ;D

bobplum

wuss ;D

dazmond

no work till 4th jan!ill have had 11 days off.weather cold and wet!just bought myself a new flatscreen tv in the sales so thatll keep me busy for 2 hours! ;Dgonna go and get haircut and cook a meal tonight for girlfriend and watch my new live MIGHTY BOOSH DVD!! ;DSOD WORK!it can wait!ill be going for it in the new year though!happy days!

wishing u all a happy and prosperous new year

dazmond :) :) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

why are some of u guys not going back till tues?monday is NOT a bank holiday! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Murdie window cleaning

why are some of u guys not going back till tues?monday is NOT a bank holiday! ;D ;D

It is in Scotland though :D

johnny_h

i wouldnt even think about doing domestic work between xmas and new year behind or not
AUDI VIDE TACE

matt

i am at home, its hammering down

not for me i am afraid

rednick

did a large school on sun,mon,tues this week so thats me done till 4th jan. party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pingu

Just got back in...tipping it down and bouncing off the road...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhh

I just want to work...my slush fund is taking a right hammering....am going to seriously review my winter work approach.

Another day at home...this is just doing my nut in!!!!

geefree

slush fund is for xmas off ...take a blooming break  ;D

Window Washers

Not meant to be working till the 4th jan, but is driving me nuts doing no work, there is only so much eating, drinking, shopping someone can do. It is like fighting an addiction not working at all, I may do a commercial job somewhen before to break up the holiday. Worst part is have loads of work that can be done, just never had a holiday over christmas before and god it feels weird
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

david watts

allways had hols at xmas and gone back new year;
best way for me but it takes some geting back into a work mode'
i would work if i had any shops or schools to do.
regards
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants

Martin-Swinscoe

Get your prices right from the start and you can have Christmas week off every year. ;D

Ian_Giles

I'm having just the official bank holidays off myself, though I'm not doing any domestic stuff until after I start back properly on the 4th of January.
Much of my work is commercial so if the shops and the like are open then I'm working as normal anyway...

I've never bothered working between Christmas eve and New Years Day on domestics, always planned for it and allowed for it so it has never been an issue for me.
But if my situation was such that I really needed to work then I would do residential stuff without a qualm, any comments from customers would have me pointing out to them that aside from the official bank holidays the other days are just normal working days.

The bloody awful weather though is another issue altogether mind...

It doesn't make any difference where the commercial work is concerned but unless it is hammering down with rain or blowing a real gale then residential work will also be undertaken...

I think it is kind of a grey area, we all have differing views on where we will draw the line with regards to working in adverse weather conditions.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

bobplum

what r u doing!