This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tompoole

worked 9 til1 only did regulars , picked up one poope day though, I got totally soaked for the second day on the trot. I'm going out again tomorrow.  then back again on the 4th. Just bought a backpack so i can work in the snow.

gr cleaning solutions

Im going back 4th jan weather permitting still got bad weather rain snow hail had it  for the last two week starting to get a bit fed up luckly i had a week off carpet cleans leading up to christmas but the banks running low now 
 :(

tony talbot

working every day including new years day,custys dont mind

Pj

Should be back, we're about a week behind in windowcleaning.  We've kept up with the cleaning side as it's inside, worked yesterday and a bit today and tomorrow.
Can't get motivated to get back on outside work. :-[

Hey ho! 

Put the kettle on again luv!

Scrimble

i worked all day today and will do again tomorrow

Window Washers

Get your prices right from the start and you can have Christmas week off every year. ;D

I will have to remember that one ::), is a bit like people saying you missed a bit  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

G Griffin

I`m full of a cold, so no more work this week.....or year....or decade  ::).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I did some commercial jobs from about 6.30 till 9.  Then started on domestics from about 9.30 till 2.  Then the rain just got heavier so I wimped out and cleaned the chip shop (under cover) then finished about 1.30.  Considering the conditions, that I had a fair bit of driving to do, and that some of the work I did today wasn't particularly well priced stuff, I reckon I did OK.

suds window service

we have worked Mon Tue and today..picked up some new custys along the way so iam glad i did it now.
also caught up just about with what i lost just before xmas so happy days off now until the 4th :)

Jack Wallace

For the first time since I started 6 years ago I have worked between Christmas and New Year.
We lost the whole week before Christmas and next week looks pants so don’t want to risk getting to far behind going into Jan.
I worked 7 hours today and loved every minute of it, I am looking forward to tomorrow.
I have set a target to double the size of my company by Christmas 2010 so intend starting the New Year with enthusiasm and continuing till it’s done, Then 2011 doing it again.

williamx

I am working everyday including sunday, until the 4 January 2010 then no more work until Febuary 2010 8)

Dean Taberner

I worked yesterday and today...I love it ;D
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

gary999

as above yesterday and today apart from a bit of rain
which was miserable all my custies bar one were happy
to see me,also picked 1 new job and £15 in belated xmas tips.

will be back out tomorrow :)

Ta-ra

Going to be nasty and right on thru into Fabuary, can you cope?  Or go shopping and have a nice hot chocolate lattee wiv muffin?

what r u doing!
Worked today, but that's it now until Jan 3.

Happy hols everyone!

ps outthere

Worked yesterday, worked today and working tomorrow and Saturday; weather permitting.

Ian Lancaster

Haven't been out to work since 15th December, but I've got a good excuse ;D

Three of the lads have been round yesterday and today to fill up, so someone's out there holding the fort ;)

J-W-C

Three of the lads have been round yesterday and today to fill up, so someone's out there holding the fort ;)
sponds interesting, would not want my staff round my house at christmas though tbh they are paid to stay away  ;D

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

packed it in on the 18th dec go back in jan early dont take hols all year round deserve a break iv drunk all the booze and eat all the cakes feeling a bit porkey at mo time to crank me wfp system up

Ian Lancaster

sponds interesting, would not want my staff round my house at christmas though tbh they are paid to stay away  ;D

I've got it sussed ;)

They can fill up anytime without disturbing us - we don't know they're there unless we happen to look out of the window ;D

Ta-ra

Yeah, I'm going back wedsnesday so I can get to the sales.