Archer

WHY i bought Brodex machine instead of Ionics
« on: September 16, 2009, 07:58:27 pm »
Ever since i started using WFP i have ALWAYS bought my equipment from Ionics:

PRO 5 system
Trailer system
Trolley system
Poles

The reason WHY i choose Ionics was because i personally believe their equipment is the best, and more importantly i'm NOT influenced by penny pinching like some on here, and i felt comfortable using the equipment.

SO WHY DID I BUY A BRODEX 650 DI lastweek ??????????

The reason is simple:

I telephoned Ionics on six occasions 2 weeks ago whilst on holiday in Greece to see how much one of their delivery systems would be.

I spoke to 2 people during my question, one of which was the boss's son, in which he told me that he would phone me back with a price (He said this twice over 2 phone calls that I made from Greece and never returned my calls) >:(

Did i get a phone call - DID I ----

In this current climate, where people are losing jobs - THEY couldn't be arsed calling me with a price.

So i decided to buy from Brodex a 650DI delivery unit, as i make my pure water at home in a 1000ltr IBC tank.

The service i recieved from Brodex was as you would expect from a company wanting business from potential customers.

I cannot believe any company would ATLEAST have the decentcy to phone me back after promising twice.

So all you who come on complaining about Brodex phoning & mithering you, to sell their products, ATLEAST they phone you, unlike Ionics  >:( >:( >:(

NWH

Re: WHY i bought Brodex machine instead of Ionics
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 08:03:06 pm »
That`s your choice but i would never spend that kind of money on a delivery unit only IMO a waste,that setup couldn`t be easier to setup yourself for say £600 with tank and a saturday morning.I`m not a good DIYer and will more often than not pay for it to be done ie don`t want the hassel but on that occasion i would do it myself,couldn`t be eaiser to build delivery setups.No offense intended.

Steve CM

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 08:16:11 pm »
That`s your choice but i would never spend that kind of money on a delivery unit only IMO a waste,that setup couldn`t be easier to setup yourself for say £600 with tank and a saturday morning.I`m not a good DIYer and will more often than not pay for it to be done ie don`t want the hassel but on that occasion i would do it myself,couldn`t be eaiser to build delivery setups.No offense intended.

i got quoted 1300 delivered for a 1000 litre delivery unit from purefreedom or 1600 fitted all inclusive. for that money i would get a system fitted as they would do a better job. plus there cages are good

Archer

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 08:21:59 pm »

NWH,

Thats YOUR opinion £600

Like i said - i'm not into penny pinching saving money for a cheaper version.

I went for Ionics for the reasons stated & also for the Safety aspect of it

ie:

Crash tested - even if only 30mph
and the knowledge knowing how it was fitted.

I suppose IF you won the lottery nextweek, say £30 million, you'd choose a Honda civic over a Bentley Turbo  ::)

NWH

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 09:01:24 pm »
LOL like i say Archer no offense and i`m an M3 or Audi RS6 man myself.

ronnie paton

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 09:59:55 pm »
30 million and you would get a rs6 surely you would spend mre than 30k on a car
if you won the lottery.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 10:44:09 pm »
if you won the lottery.

hehe

bad trippy

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 10:47:06 pm »
Were you bored in Greece? ;D
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

Archer

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 11:13:42 pm »

Trippy,

No i wasn't bored in Greece - but employ lads & was desperate to get a system sorted, as the week before i went to Greece i bought a new van & needed a system very very quickly.

Hence the reason for making the phone calls.

jeff1

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 11:35:29 pm »
I think you did right Dave if I was going to spend that sort of money on anything never mind a system I would want a much better response from the supplier  ;)

poleman

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 12:30:08 am »
Well I have used most of the companys over the past 10 years of WFP

And they all have had good and bad days, even one on hear where the sun shines out off his ass! has had bad days  :o

So I agree when it comes to thousands of pounds to be spent and they dont phone back then its there lost...

IONIC SYSTEMS

YOUR NAMED AND SHAME

steve a

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 06:52:30 am »
if you won the lottery.

Ronnie if you can get this £75,000 car for £30,000 I'll have 2 please.   ;D

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 07:05:26 am »
Customer service like that is very important and I bear that in mind in the way I conduct my own business.  Sometimes I have been asked to quote and when I get there, there might be no-one in and no acces due to it being mid terrace.  I will always leave a note to say that I've called in such a situation even though I won't offer a quotation.
Not window cleaning I know but a few days ago the clutch started slipping in my van.  I phoned around for quotations to fit a new one.  Of the three companies called, only one phoned me back with the promised quotation.  It's not hard to guess who ended up doing the job is it?  Even if the others were too busy, there's no harm in phoning back to say so.  I will remember that and, next time my van needs some work doing, maybe I won't even bother phoning the other two companies.  Maybe I will end up telling a couple of friends about what happened.  A reputation (good or bad) can easily snowball.

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 08:37:41 am »
never had a problem with Brodex, get a call every 3 months or so to see how the system is, and a sms or email every few weeks with any special offers.
yes DIY would be cheeper, but when I needed the kit, I had to much going on to look for parts, so Brodex was the right option

jeff1

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 09:37:21 am »
I have never used Brodex myself but I do get a text from them every now and then and I have never given them my numbers so Brodex do their homework and obviously work hard at getting new custom and keeping it? Well done Brodex ;) 

Archer

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 04:02:43 pm »

WIRE1078

Ionics do make the best systems, ask anyone on here which they would choose if money was no object !

Also, i DO NOT penny pinch - like SOME on here !

As for 3 grand aweek, YOU know what you earn & I KNOW what i earn !

I work in all conditions , always have & always will, NEVER cry off when it starts raining  ::)

........ I have set up a successful business, as alot of people on here know, and know me personally.

Like i said & will say again, i am well prepared to pay £15,000 to ionics for a system - thermopure,,,,,, but if they CANNOT be arsed to phone me well i will go elsewhere.

As for buying from Brodex -  I DO KNOW what im on about regarding systems, purewater & HEALTH & SAFETY,, so why dont you carry on putting silly posts on regarding whos best, websites, (looks like i'll have to take the plunge) etc

I know my work & you know yours

It cant be bad, saying i sold YOU your first ever round , helped you & advised you the best i could

wire1078

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 04:31:44 pm »
ha ha got you.Thanks for the advise and help over the years,but ive got to go i think i felt rain lol.

NWH

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 04:45:20 pm »
Yes Ionic do make good looking systems i agree with that the best looking 1`s there are but apart from the Thermopure they also over complicate a simple machine.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 05:00:15 pm »

WIRE1078

Ionics do make the best systems, ask anyone on here which they would choose if money was no object !
Also, i DO NOT penny pinch - like SOME on here !

As for 3 grand aweek, YOU know what you earn & I KNOW what i earn !

I work in all conditions , always have & always will, NEVER cry off when it starts raining  ::)

........ I have set up a successful business, as alot of people on here know, and know me personally.

Like i said & will say again, i am well prepared to pay £15,000 to ionics for a system - thermopure,,,,,, but if they CANNOT be arsed to phone me well i will go elsewhere.

As for buying from Brodex -  I DO KNOW what im on about regarding systems, purewater & HEALTH & SAFETY,, so why dont you carry on putting silly posts on regarding whos best, websites, (looks like i'll have to take the plunge) etc

I know my work & you know yours

It cant be bad, saying i sold YOU your first ever round , helped you & advised you the best i could

I consider myself asked what I would do if money were no object and my answer would be a tailor made system to my exact requirements. I would do as much of the work myself and choose my vehicle myself too. Especially as time would not be pressing I could build my own system and contract out some of the bits like fitting a safety cage and a hot water element as I wished.

I would not buy a turn-key system off of anybody if money were no object.
It's a game of three halves!