Shrek

Re: New leaflets ready 4 new year
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 07:04:47 pm »
I would never say competitive prices , as I know I’m more expensive than all the Windy’s I know in my area  :)

Dry Clean

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 07:11:53 pm »
Bad leaflets or not you certainly wouldn't want to get Nathan, from what I hear on the grapevine he's caused all sorts of havoc since starting to use hot, this is a property he cleaned on Monday.

JandS

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 07:12:16 pm »
Similar design to my postcard flyers Nathan.
Vistaprint????
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

p1w1

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 07:15:08 pm »
I would never say competitive prices , as I know I’m more expensive than all the Windy’s I know in my area  :)
Customers dont.. everyone on this forum is the most expensive  window cleaner in their area from what i read.

p1w1

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 07:15:27 pm »
You certainly wouldn't want to get Nathan, from what I hear on the grapevine he's caused all sorts of havoc since starting to use hot, this is a property he cleaned on Monday.

;D

nathankaye

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 07:28:11 pm »

You certainly wouldn't want to get Nathan, from what I hear on the grapevine he's caused all sorts of havoc since starting to use hot, this is a property he cleaned on Monday.

;D

;D ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Marc Stock

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 09:10:25 pm »
All the people who are telling you it’s great are lying to you,  it’s ok at best,   but I would guess you designed it yourself.

You could have paid a professional £20 on fiver and had a well designed one done.

What’s on the other side? 

This won’t be A popular reply but it’s honest, and from reading your previous posts I can tell you have the intelligence to value honesty over bumlicking

Nope no bumlicking here. I rarely reply to Nathan's posts.

I dont understand what you expect here.

Its a flyer to advertise a service. Its clear, simple; and to-the-point.  Its not complicated or cluttered.

Agreed: its not super polished with 'a corperate' feel but so what.

(we all get that foxtons marketing garbage through the door but you can tell they paid a pro to setup the pictures and type of paper its printed on etc etc all it says to me is we have too much money already and we want more...you mugs)

I come from a marketing background and i can tell you that nathan will have more success with these flyers simply because they DON'T look super polished...

Me when i do leaflet drops i print mine from my black and white laser printer..it works thats what counts.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 07:24:26 am »
Marc my bumlicking  reference was a little harsh and ill used, what  I meant really was people being over polite and telling Nathan what they believe he wants to hear, which although friendly is not really helpful

Leaflet marketing is big interest for my and I use it constantly,  always striving to get the best response possible. The difference between an ok leaflet and a good one can be massive and really why put out a bad leaflet if for the same effort you can put out a good one (after all it takes the same amount of time to leaflet a full estate whether the leaflet is good or bad) but  if you get 8 calls rather than 5 then that’s when it makes a difference.

I’ve believe there  are some simple ingredients that most leaflets need, which even when you design it yourself you should use.

A photo of you looking like a respectable person ( not a serial killer)
A photo of a Local landmark
If your van is well sign written and you work in a small catchment area a picture of your van
A headline
A special offer to entice the reader

Here’s a variation of one I use it I would guess over the last 10yrs 2, 000,000 of them have gone out to only 30,000 homes (they are delivered monthly to my home town)

***** sorry can’t upload photo as the files too big for the coffee shop WIFI  I’m sat in...will upload it when I get home*****

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 07:40:50 am »
This is a compilation of examples,  see how one picture on the leaflet has me, my van & a local landmark. 

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2017, 08:27:26 am »
Why the random use of capital letters?

#baffled

To be honest, it amazes me how many large companies have bad grammar in there emails/marketing tools these days. (It frustrates me too)

So a window cleaner with a few extra capitals will probably go un noticed!

One thing to consider is that there’s a vast array of window cleaners out there. Some go the full hog, the very pro look. Some choose the more homemade look. Each to there own.

All the best with the leaflets Nathan.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2017, 09:28:13 am »
Took advantage of black friday deals and had my leaflets printed ready for the new year.

i think you ll pick up plenty of new jobs targeting domestic houses with them leaflets nathan.simple and to the point.
price higher/work harder!

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 09:29:15 am »
Some good points made by Mike.
IMO the most important part of leafleting is when and how often they are delivered.  A 'good' leaflet, delivered often and at the right time will bring in fantastic results, whereas an 'excellent' leaflet, blanket dropped 'whenever,' will more often than not bring in an average return.

nathankaye

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2017, 11:31:24 am »
Some good points made by Mike.
IMO the most important part of leafleting is when and how often they are delivered.  A 'good' leaflet, delivered often and at the right time will bring in fantastic results, whereas an 'excellent' leaflet, blanket dropped 'whenever,' will more often than not bring in an average return.

I dint particularly disagree with this but, there has to be a but  ;D   it depends upon the market your in and the marketing gimmicks used.  For instance im a domestic window cleaner working in areas where the client isnt short for choice on cleaners. No fancy leaflet will persuade a potential client unless there is a fancy marketing gimmick. Ie free first clean which a particular national company uses.  All the potential customers wants to really know is how much and how often. The vast majority dont care if its pure water, magic water, water in a bucket or whatever, as long as the job gets done and done well.

It still suprises me when i see the actual people cleaning some properties and by that i mean ones who look dodgy, well dodgy as well
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2017, 12:27:51 pm »
They are good enough because on the other hand... I also throw away leaflets that scream expensive! It's window cleaning after all and you can negotiate a price if you get a call, with no call you can negotiate zero!👍
Comfortably Numb!

Lee Pryor

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 03:41:54 pm »
The ONLY way to know if a leaflet design is good or not is if it works or not! I don't see anything wrong with nathans design. Its pretty simple and straight forward. If it works for him then it works for him.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2017, 03:44:16 pm »
I also agree that the manner of delivery is very very important. We only deliver mid April-end of Aug now. We also only use GPS tracked delivery companies.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

nathankaye

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2017, 08:51:33 pm »
I also agree that the manner of delivery is very very important. We only deliver mid April-end of Aug now. We also only use GPS tracked delivery companies.

Agree,,,  i got these early due to the discounted prices ready to use in spring time
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2017, 09:04:20 pm »
All the basic info that the customer needs to know is on the leaflet for them to decide to contact me or not. Further info if they wish can be found on the website or they will likely ask in person when i see them..... Simples
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2017, 11:02:27 pm »
Free quote? 
You must be mad  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

supernova77

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2017, 11:24:54 pm »
This is what we use printed on  A5 matt card.

They work well.