nathankaye

Re: are their any good back packs
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2017, 10:45:52 am »
i bought the v3 gardiners backpack last month and its saved me losing out on thousands of pounds.cost me just over £100 with VAT and delivery.

the handle is not on the lid like the older version.big plus.its also a 22l capacity so 3l more and the controllers better IMO.

im glad i wont be using it all day every day from now on but itll come in handy for a few awkward jobs here and there and its good in an emergency to get you out of a tight spot. :)

the only negative for me is the lid.its pretty rubbish and even though i screw it on tight it can just fall off at any moment! ::)roll

Yep, agree about the lid. The amount of water i keep loosing when pulling it on trolley or if i pull hose to far and it topples over

Hi Nathan

Is this the backpack from last June?  Did this happen from the start or has it become a problem?  Drop the Customer Service Team an email and they can look into this for you.

Hi Alex, cheers for a response, tho not needed. Its not that much of a problem for me to work around.
The lid doesnt need over tightening but when its on tight, just the vibration of it being on the trolley when im walking can shake it loose. Its done so from day one but i dont use it much and ive identified when this happens so its just a quick scew tight again.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Simon Trapani

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2017, 07:47:27 pm »
Just for balance I've gotta say I've never had a problem with the V3 backpack or the lid leaking.

And yes it is a big improvement on the previous version with the handle on the lid that kept pulling off.

duncan h

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2017, 12:12:04 pm »
Just got 3 old cottages. I have to use all my 100mtr of hose. Takes ages to pull about. £30 job every month. I think a backpack is my way forward.
Only downside is where/how to mount it in van

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2017, 01:35:00 pm »
Just got 3 old cottages. I have to use all my 100mtr of hose. Takes ages to pull about. £30 job every month. I think a backpack is my way forward.
Only downside is where/how to mount it in van

i only take mine out on days i need it.it fits at the back of my van near my pumpbox.i use it with a little fold away trolley for awkward access jobs.
price higher/work harder!