Nissan Cargo 2.3 for sale wfp equipment
« on: August 14, 2006, 04:46:18 pm »
This is an enquiry at the mo as i'm still using the van its currently fitted with a 650 upright tank all fully fitted through floor bolted down split charge relay installed i do currently have van with everything needed to be used as a pure water system though will probably take some of the components to fit to new vehicle unless i got a good price with all included the van itself is in good nick p reg 60000 on the clock just gone through mot and its taxed as well. reason for sale is we have to go down to one vehicle as my wifes expecting so can't run two. any questions please ask

Clear Vision

Re: Nissan Cargo 2.3 for sale wfp equipment
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 05:00:49 pm »
I also have a nissan cargo 2.3d!

Where did you fit the tank? I only have a 250L lay flat tank In mine which Is positioned at the very back of the van.

Matthew

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 05:05:11 pm »
as far forward as i could centrally i also had a bulkhead fitted in front of it as well just to be on the safe side don't fancy getting hit by 700kgs

Clear Vision

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 05:26:19 pm »
I don't want to waste your time as I'm not wanting your van, but I would be really interested In seeing some pics of your van and setup inside If this Is possible?

You will find my email address In my profile.

Many thanks

Matthew
Clear Vision

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 05:46:24 pm »
one photo