Kenny83

Yanmar L100 industrial diesel pressure washer
with interpump 201, reduction engine gearbox driven pump producing 200 bar (3000psi) @ 15 litres per minute
Electric start
Works perfect, starts first time both on pull and electric start
Excellent condition
New oil and air filter
Brand new 10 meter hose and lance
795 ono

Lee 07871 242012
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

wpclean

Got any pics ?

dan hughes

Just had a chat.  :)

Will be waiting for a link.

Kenny83

Blast Away

Nice refurb Lee, someone's getting a nice machine there.

Rob_Mac

Lee

As Lee has said - top refurb.

If I was looking for a machine @ 15LPM & 3000psi I would have bought that.

That is a steal!!!!!

Rob ;D

geefree

Hi Lee,

As i only use pressure washing as a small add on.... please could you let me know if you come across a decent but cheaper machine?.... something like a 6.5hp honda or the like.

Thank You.

Gary

Neil Jones

Lee I know someone who may be interested in this. Are you letting the auction run or if I give him your details are you will to sell separately? Considering selling my mate my honda and having this one myself.

G O Cleaning

Hi Lee,

As i only use pressure washing as a small add on.... please could you let me know if you come across a decent but cheaper machine?.... something like a 6.5hp honda or the like.

Thank You.

Gary

That machine looks mint nice job Lee, if you get any 21litres let me know  ;D

Gary that machine is a bargain even if you only do a small amount of Pwashing 6.5Hp you might as well use an electic model  ??? , Hope Lee doesnt mind we have a small machine for sale Loncin 11hp (new lump hardly used) with a direct drive interpump 2013 ( 11-13ltrs / min) £450 only prob we are based in Bedfordshire

Kenny83

Hi Lee,

Thank You.

Gary

Gary that machine is a bargain even if you only do a small amount of Pwashing 6.5Hp you might as well use an electic model  ??? , Hope Lee doesnt mind we have a small machine for sale Loncin 11hp (new lump hardly used) with a direct drive interpump 2013 ( 11-13ltrs / min) £450 only prob we are based in Bedfordshire
Hello there Mike, nice to see you back... again  ;D
I don't mind mate, just give me a 10 percent cut for hijacking my listing haha  ;D I do have a 13 hp Honda sat in my garage just now, it's in very very, very, good condition, with a 21 litre interpump and gearbox, also it's the electric start engine so as you know would cost around 1700 - 1800 new as opposed to around 1400 for a recoil start.
I bought it by mistake, I was going to use it as a back up, but decided I was so impressed with my yanmar / A and R pump that I wouldn't bother, because of this I paid over the odds for it (as opposed to haggling a steal with a view to sell). So will give it to you at what it stands me at to get it out my way if you like? Feel free to give me a call anytime to discuss.  ;D

P.S This item (Yanmar) has now sold to Simon off here. It's also worth noting thati have supplied and fitted a 30 meter hose and hose reel on the machine for him and Suttner turbo nozzle, which I can do on request for any machine I sell at trade cost  ;D
Pressure Washing -

Kenny83

Neil.. this machine has now sold, keep your eyes open for a hilta yanmar / interpump coming soon, also
various petrol machines to follow, I only sell industrial / commercial grade machines that spares are obtainable for and have a proven record to be reliable and robust.

Gazzap... Hi mate, that sounds a good buy from Mike, I tend not to deal with smaller machines as they sell for less and the spares / components cost the same as the big stuff, so if I serviced / fixed a small machine the same as I do a big I would end up working for nothing mate given what they sell for.  ;D
Pressure Washing -

G O Cleaning

Hi Lee,

Thank You.

Gary

I don't mind mate, just give me a 10 percent cut for hijacking my listing haha  ;D I do have a 13 hp Honda sat in my garage just now, it's in very very, very, good condition, with a 21 litre interpump and gearbox, also it's the electric start engine so as you know would cost around 1700 - 1800 new as opposed to around 1400 for a recoil start.
I bought it by mistake, I was going to use it as a back up, but decided I was so impressed with my yanmar / A and R pump that I wouldn't bother, because of this I paid over the odds for it (as opposed to haggling a steal with a view to sell). So will give it to you at what it stands me at to get it out my way if you like? Feel free to give me a call anytime to discuss.  ;D

P.S This item (Yanmar) has now sold to Simon off here. It's also worth noting thati have supplied and fitted a 30 meter hose and hose reel on the machine for him and Suttner turbo nozzle, which I can do on request for any machine I sell at trade cost  ;D
Simon has got himself a bargain !

We currently use petrols with higher Hp then '13' just run them 1/2 - 3/4 revs.. the small one is used as third m/c with hotbox odd occasion  - Its worth noting I wont be selling it with hose, lance turb  ;D

Kenny83

Hi Lee,

Thank You.

Gary

Simon has got himself a bargain !

We currently use petrols with higher Hp then '13' just run them 1/2 - 3/4 revs.. the small one is used as third m/c with hotbox odd occasion  - Its worth noting I wont be selling it with hose, lance turb  ;D

;D you interested in 21 litre Mike?
Pressure Washing -

geefree

Thanks guys,

yes it is a bit too far to travel.... thats a damn shame