Tadgh O Shea

Re: TFR opinion
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2015, 01:21:59 pm »
Does nuclean also bring badly discoloured plastics back to white?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDO74orWKL8
Hi Sam, it depends on how degraded they are, if its light you can dilute Nuclean 30 - 1 and spray some onto a damp magic eraser pad and gently rub the surface to see if you can get it back, we also use a natural cleaning/polishing paste which is very good at removing stubborn stains and also helps in reviving the colour on upvc surfaces.  meant to say if they are really badly discoloured  sometimes the only option is replacement. Tadgh

sunshine windows

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 07:59:05 am »
Well, the stuff definitely works.

Used it in another conservatory roof yesterday, applying it neat, not leaving it to dwell at all. Just started scrubbing all the upvc and it can up like new.

The area I was most impressed with, is the plate that the tallest finials sit on. These always have a horizontal line of grey going around the edge of them. It removed this in seconds.

Verdict is in TFR works but is bloody time consuming to use as the suds take forever to wash away.
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Kevin Miller

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 01:41:14 pm »
Well the stuff definitely works.

Used it in another conservatory roof yesterday, applying it neat, not leaving it to dwell at all. Just started scrubbing all the upvc and it can up like new.

The area I was most impressed with, is the plate that the tallest finials sit on. These always have a horizontal line of grey going around the edge of them. It removed this in seconds.

Verdict is in TFR works but is bloody time consuming to use as the suds take forever to wash away.

What definitely works pal?

sunshine windows

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 03:31:19 pm »
Lee Martins, super strong TFR from Bladeright.
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

sunshine windows

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 03:34:07 pm »
But if a mixed bag this TFR malarkey!

Used again today on some soffits & fascias diluted 50/50 with pure water. It didn't shift the vertical lines you get on the fascia boards anywhere near as well as I expected.
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

paulben

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 05:00:47 pm »
If your on about those brown vertical lines I never have been able to shift them but the black ones magic sponge and Nuclean
Do not steal the government hates competition

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 08:04:55 pm »
Well, the stuff definitely works.

Hi Lance, just to share with you and this is not sour grapes or anything because we use and promote safer cleaning technologies, i am sharing over 30 years experience with you under no obligation, you have to use TFRs with extreme caution as they are based on some of the harshest and most aggressive ingredients used to produce cleaning chemicals, using them neat is never recommended and using double strength TFR neat is worse again as it will strip the natural sheen from your customers upvc surfaces, trust me i have used every type and am only sharing with you years of experience and knowledge, Tadgh

Smurf

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 08:15:57 pm »

Used again today on some soffits & fascias diluted 50/50 with pure water. It didn't shift the vertical lines you get on the fascia boards anywhere near as well as I expected.

You can't beat a good hand job lance as just waving a stick about don't cut it no matter what type of chems you try to use on badly stained plastics.

kempy

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2015, 10:02:55 pm »
Them magic sponges are great

Smurf

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2015, 10:22:12 pm »
Them magic sponges are great

I've found they are ok and work up to a point but don't last very long so need to buy them in bulk.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 10:48:31 pm »
microcleaning pads/magic eraser pads, are very effective for deep cleaning hard surfaces and literally have 100s of uses, they are sacrificial so as you use them to deep clean hard surfaces yes they will sacrifice themselves hence why they are also called eraser pads, for example if used for deep cleaning cladding with a vinyl coating they are more effective than using a hot 2000 psi pressure washer, we supply them to many contractors in the UK and Ireland, we have different price ranges for cartons of 50,100,200, and upwards at special wholesale prices, ( size 6"x4"x1") also available in 14"x4"x1" to fit Numatic Multi-Mop for deep cleaning large cladded building facades. for any further info email   info@jskcleaning.ie   Tadgh

Smurf

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 11:05:36 pm »
how do you compete on price when anybody can order them directly from china dirt cheap?

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2015, 11:28:03 pm »
how do you compete on price when anybody can order them directly from china dirt cheap?
  we import them from South Korea in large volumes and i have been dealing with this manufacturer for over 10 years so get very favourable  pricing.

Smurf

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 03:04:51 pm »
Nice one...Have you got your webshop up and running yet?

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 08:30:29 pm »
Nice one...Have you got your webshop up and running yet?
not yet, looking to bring some other new technologies to the market, when its all finalized we will open our webshop, Tadgh

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2015, 10:21:42 pm »

You can't beat a good hand job lance as just waving a stick about don't cut it no matter what type of chems you try to use on badly stained plastics.
  +1 on the hand job, it does make a serious difference on end results, these results can now be even taken up a level by applying a nano based protector for upvc surfaces, easy to apply just spray some onto a Terry microfiber cloth and wipe it onto any colour upvc,painted aluminum,soffit and fascia,gutters,downpipes,window frames etc, provided they are clean and dry before application, this nano based protector dries within 5 minutes and applying a second coat will increase the sheen finish more, can also be used to restore the natural sheen on upvc surfaces provided they are not to far degraded, for anyone who would like to know more,   info@jskcleaning.ie    Tadgh

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2015, 09:48:25 am »

+1 on the hand job, it does make a serious difference on end results, these results can now be even taken up a level by applying a nano based protector for upvc surfaces, easy to apply just spray some onto a Terry microfiber cloth and wipe it onto any colour upvc,painted aluminum,soffit and fascia,gutters,downpipes,window frames etc, provided they are clean and dry before application, this nano based protector dries within 5 minutes and applying a second coat will increase the sheen finish more, can also be used to restore the natural sheen on upvc surfaces provided they are not to far degraded, for anyone who would like to know more,   info@jskcleaning.ie    Tadgh
   Meant to add guys of course only some people will be prepared to pay the extra for the quality of finish that the nano product leaves behind.

Smurf

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2015, 10:19:21 am »
On domestic it would work out cheper to replace the plastics surely?

Smurf

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2015, 10:25:25 am »
I remember years ago seeing a guy demostrate a type of t-cut/polish on a bonnet of a mini.  He then would set fire to the surface just to prove how good it was  ;D ;D ;D

p1w1

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2015, 10:28:47 am »
I remember years ago seeing a guy demostrate a type of t-cut/polish on a bonnet of a mini.  He then would set fire to the surface just to prove how good it was  ;D ;D ;D

I remember that think it was mur polish some German stuff