This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Matt.

Re: TFR opinion
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2015, 10:43:45 am »
Hello tadgh

See this nano product stuff u have, does it have to be applied by hand, ( just so I know you see ) and/or do you have something similar that could go through wfp.

I have just cleaned a bit of cladding but there is small sections inside the cladding that is black and these haven't came up as good as the rest. Am looking on going over them again but if only way to apply is by hand then I need a cherry picker

Matt

Tadgh O Shea

Re: TFR opinion
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2015, 10:55:35 am »
Hello tadgh

See this nano product stuff u have, does it have to be applied by hand, ( just so I know you see ) and/or do you have something similar that could go through wfp.

I have just cleaned a bit of cladding but there is small sections inside the cladding that is black and these haven't came up as good as the rest. Am looking on going over them again but if only way to apply is by hand then I need a cherry picker

Matt
Hi Matt, yes the nano product needs to be applied by hand, it will not restore any discolouring it just leaves a hard very durable protective clear coating behind, we do have a specific product for removing heavy ingrained black marks from vinyl coated cladding but again needs to be applied by hand. Tadgh