rosskesava

Re: Gardiner advertising banner/van sticker
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 11:17:37 pm »
We had previously been requested to provide some sort of banner from clients but had never gotten around to getting something printed until we had a more substantial and very specific request which came via the US client.  It certainly wasn't on our business 'to do' list, as you so rightly say the banner will mean nothing to most people but we like to be able to give our clients what they want if we can.

You said 'When they're all gone that'll be it'? So what? Is that meant to inspire me to spend money and to get what? - Obviously if there is now a stampede to order the last few banners I will be over the moon as we can all retire but what I meant was it's a one off as it was fulfilling a request from a client, not actually part of our ongoing product range.

I may decide to do a grand clearance sale on them soon - watch this space for more exciting news about this   :D

Oh dear, I've done it again and just assumed something without asking questions first.

Alex, apologies, and to me that is a perfect example of a diplomatic answer and how to post on a forum, unlike my own posting.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2013, 09:04:32 am »
We had previously been requested to provide some sort of banner from clients but had never gotten around to getting something printed until we had a more substantial and very specific request which came via the US client.  It certainly wasn't on our business 'to do' list, as you so rightly say the banner will mean nothing to most people but we like to be able to give our clients what they want if we can.

You said 'When they're all gone that'll be it'? So what? Is that meant to inspire me to spend money and to get what? - Obviously if there is now a stampede to order the last few banners I will be over the moon as we can all retire but what I meant was it's a one off as it was fulfilling a request from a client, not actually part of our ongoing product range.

I may decide to do a grand clearance sale on them soon - watch this space for more exciting news about this   :D

Oh dear, I've done it again and just assumed something without asking questions first.

Alex, apologies, and to me that is a perfect example of a diplomatic answer and how to post on a forum, unlike my own posting.

I think what we have here if forum etiquette at its best.

Well done those two men

Michael Peterson

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 05:43:20 pm »
Alex if you would like to send me one i can show it modeled on a battered old fiat ducato if you would like a photoshoot with a more retro feel 

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2013, 05:46:08 pm »
Alex if you would like to send me one i can show it modeled on a battered old fiat ducato if you would like a photoshoot with a more retro feel 

I will take you up on this kind offer  :)

Van sticker on its way.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2013, 05:52:27 pm »
but you dont know my address ? :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2013, 06:04:11 pm »
If you have bought from us before your address will be on the database.

Only issue will be if we have more than 1 Michael Peterson on our system.

Send me an email with your postcode to make sure we get the right Michael Peterson  :)

Michael Peterson

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2013, 06:32:25 pm »
hi thanks very much :-) have emailed

marc

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2013, 07:46:45 pm »
It sounds like if you ask for one ya get one for free so i will have one too if there still going please alex for my mini clubvan if i can fit it on lol then we can all post our pics you have my details Alex postcode ss24ru thanks marc

rick trinder

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 07:55:45 pm »
go on then i will advertise for you as well postcode pl34jn.
always looking on the BRIGHTSIDE!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 08:13:12 pm »
For all those who have requested a sticker (above) if you email me your name and address to alex@agardiner.co.uk along with the colour you want - White on Clear or Black on White - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/large-van-sticker-100cm-x-25cm-gardiner-pole-system.html

I will arrange for one to be sent out free of charge as long you post a photo on the Forum of it on your vehicle - Van, Car, Limo, Yacht or Small Plane.

Anyone else who wants one please email the same details - offer valid for users of CIU for a limited time only   ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 08:51:24 pm »
We want paying to put a Gardiner's sticker on the van yet people love to advertise Ionics for free and will even consider telling Ionics about people who have the sticker but not the system ::)roll

Ste M

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 09:15:47 pm »
What else would you have in your van apart from dead prostitutes?

brodex poles, no one would go near my van then haha

Dani J

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 09:30:39 pm »
For all those who have requested a sticker (above) if you email me your name and address to alex@agardiner.co.uk along with the colour you want - White on Clear or Black on White - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/large-van-sticker-100cm-x-25cm-gardiner-pole-system.html

I will arrange for one to be sent out free of charge as long you post a photo on the Forum of it on your vehicle - Van, Car, Limo, Yacht or Small Plane.

Anyone else who wants one please email the same details - offer valid for users of CIU for a limited time only   ;D

Well done Alex, you have done again  ;) :) Master marketer.

elite mike

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2013, 11:05:35 am »
Sounds good to me  8) 8) 8)

Pete Thompson

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 01:45:35 pm »
people love to advertise Ionics for free and will even consider telling Ionics about people who have the sticker but not the system

yep, that's the power of a brand.  I wouldnt say they were advertising ionics, because customers bothe domestic and commercial would never be ionics customers. 

More like they're advertising the fact that they use the best gear, and like it or not customers do recognise the reach and wash water man, especially on commercial.

Personally I wouldn't put the name of the company (gardiner or anyone else) on my van or gear because I don't want to make it easy for other people to come along and compete with me.  If they know where you get your gear, that's one step easier for them.  Let them wonder how much it all costs and have to find out for themselves I say.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 02:52:06 pm »
im gunna get shot down here, but i think its cool, if farmers can wear john dere and tree surgeons etc have sthil well im damn well going to wear gardiners

elite mike

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2013, 03:40:30 pm »
loads more to come  ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2013, 05:46:23 pm »
Mike, if you cut that sticker up you could turn your caravan into a 'Diner' and sell horseburgers.

jimiwindows

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2013, 05:58:38 pm »

elite mike

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2013, 06:05:20 pm »
Mike, if you cut that sticker up you could turn your caravan into a 'Diner' and sell horseburgers.

lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D