dai

Re: Text from Brodex
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 07:31:04 pm »
Well I ordered and paid for it, but so far have heard nothing. They promised to send an email order confirmation but haven't. Did any of you who bought one get this email?

Hello Dai,
The order I placed online on Sunday for the 'Special Offer' Pole Set & Brush Head Set, yes I did get an email order confirmation.
I got the text on Monday for this pole offer, I rang them and asked them to add it to the online order I placed on Sunday.
The second order (for the pole) arrived today, but the online order placed on Sunday i'm still waiting for ???

Phil

I still haven't heard anything, just sent them an email.

christopher b

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 11:26:41 pm »
went and ordered one, they have sold that many there a bit behind on making them !

Frankybadboy

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 06:40:56 am »
just really sums up brodex service,pooooooooooooooooooooooo ;D

mick hay

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 08:03:07 am »
"If" you recieve your poles, just hope nothing goes wrong with them, they dont want to know you if your not spending money!!!!!

Biggest bunch of idiots ive ever met!!  >:(

darran higg

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 06:37:26 pm »
totally agree mick their garauntee is a joke honestly keep away from them!

rugdoctor

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 11:47:46 am »
"If" you recieve your poles, just hope nothing goes wrong with them, they dont want to know you if your not spending money!!!!!

Biggest bunch of idiots ive ever met!!  >:(

Got ALL my deliveries! Great firm, obviously I can only speak from experience, my dealings with Brodex thus far have been fine. I would use them again. ;)

Phil

darran higg

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 07:35:27 pm »
see how great they are if you have any proplems with your purchase!

dai

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 10:13:34 pm »
Well I ordered and paid for mine a week ago, I have heard nothing, not even an email since.
I called them today and the girl said the guy who deals with the orders was busy but would call right back. It's now 22.13 and I'm still waiting.