Re: PROWLER WOULD IT BE...
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 08:38:39 pm »
Now this is how  me old mate Simon likes it, a real debate ;D
That's whats missing on most of the forums a good old p  take like the old days on Clean talk.

Simon was know as the Wigan Pie eater.
All we need now is Glynn Waterworth, The Italian Stallion. Paul Eliotte and the teams almost complete.
(waiting with bated breath for his response)

Glynn

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 08:52:55 pm »
What ?
Regards
Glynn

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 08:53:30 pm »
Take no notice of Colin we do ;D

Shaun

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 08:59:32 pm »
is that it Glynn What!

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 09:09:12 pm »
I daren't think of what Dave calls me hopefully it's better than what the wife calls me.

Fingers crossed ;)

Shaun

Derek_Walker

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 09:11:33 pm »
Dave PC,  have you tried envirodri for second hand reconditioned units? sometimes they have these available at very reasonable prices.

Pristine Clean

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 09:13:50 pm »
Dave PC,  have you tried envirodri for second hand reconditioned units? sometimes they have these available at very reasonable prices.

Yes emailed them but at present nothing in stock.
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 09:16:35 pm »
Simon

You are welcome and you don't need my permission. ???

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 09:38:18 pm »
Simon I though you got banned? like me?

Shaun

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 10:11:09 pm »
Dave was one on items for sale gen4 i think
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

derek west

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 01:14:11 am »
What is even funnier is Derek and Simon are getting on really well on here. ;D
don't be daft man, we can't stand each other, int that right simon?
derekl

Pristine Clean

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 06:48:35 am »
Dave was one on items for sale gen4 i think

Yes I did see there was an envirodri on sale.

A reasonable price, but I would purchase new if I was only saving £200 I have seen them for £999 some at £1299 - maybe the backup is better for the expensive one :) Plus I would get the warranty then. Also I have learn that the Gen4 is plastic, gen3 is metal. So Gen3 I think should be a better build quiality.

But thanks for pointing it out both of you.

Dave

"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 07:38:55 am »
BACKUP whats that  ::) ::)
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

Doug Holloway

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 08:01:20 am »
Hi Guys

I was concerned that Dave was being 'bullied', even though good points were generally being made.

He has handled himself very well.

Cheers

Doug

Pristine Clean

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 10:54:51 am »
BACKUP whats that  ::) ::)

These guys say I buy cheap and will not get the support when you have an issue with a product as I look at the "money" side of things.

So if I purchase the same exact model for a more expensive price I should get the quality service & support (backup). They keep telling me its not always about price. And of course they are right, to a point. And when I am scint, no money joe. I will disagree. But it will be too late by then. :)

Dave

Pristine Clean

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 11:04:38 am »
Hi Guys

I was concerned that Dave was being 'bullied', even though good points were generally being made.

He has handled himself very well.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug,

Am I led to believe that someone out there actually cares about me. I can see light at forming at the end of the tunnel.  :)

Cheers Doug

Dave

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:52 pm »
We love ya, really, Dave.  :-*
If we weren't giving you a load of stick, I'd be getting it in the neck for being a prat! ;D

Simon

Derek,
Despite my first impressions of you on Truckmounters, when we locked horns on a regular basis, I have to take my hat off to you because you've invested in all of the right kit and seem more than a little keen to be the best that you can be and I like that in a fellow cleaner. So, respect!

Simon

clinton

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 01:50:45 pm »
Dave

Simons right ther mate ;D

You held yourself up in your  posts mate good one for taking it :)

Joe H

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 03:36:36 pm »
Also I have learn that the Gen4 is plastic, gen3 is metal. So Gen3 I think should be a better build quiality.

But thanks for pointing it out both of you.

Dave

Dave
Its only a couple of covers that are "plastic", the bulk of the machine is solid, giving it weight which has to be there for it to do its job of getting into the carpet pile and lifting it
I have had my Gen4 for two years now and nowt wrong with it - ok, its not a tool I use every job, but its had some use and stood up to it.

Thats the benefit of these forums - you can get opinions from those who have actually used athe product, be it a machine of a cleaning fluid. Just watch for those who express an opinion on what they have no first hand experience of.

derek west

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 04:18:53 pm »

Simon

Derek,
Despite my first impressions of you on Truckmounters, when we locked horns on a regular basis, I have to take my hat off to you because you've invested in all of the right kit and seem more than a little keen to be the best that you can be and I like that in a fellow cleaner. So, respect!

Simon
cheers simon, to get praise like that from someone so established in the business means alot.
if i can achieve half as much as you have then i'll be a happy cc'er.
one day i hope to have a set up like yours so i can compete with the big boys on commercial, one day, but thats a long way off.
respect back at ya.
derek