♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: What reading can you use DI only and how?
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:16 pm »
if you want to get the max out of your resin, use a twin set up as this will extend the life of your water

or you could get your self a big di vessel and get old resin off other wc fill this up and use this to fill your tank and and then use a smaller di in the van,  this will make it last longer, plus you will get max use of the resin, that a lot bin after 005,  u could easily use this up to 40-50, so the water in the tank would be 40-50 then just run this through a 1 di set up

this is what i do and saves me a fortune, plus i am a tight arse lol

Chpsie could use resin upto 80ppm or whatever the tap tds is. ;)
tHAT IS TRUE BUT IF HE IS USING IT LIKE THIS EVERYDAY IT WILL COST HIM ALOT MORE THAN 2 BAGS OF RESIN A YEAR, sry for shouting.

unless your water is about 30tds then an ro will save you money over time, I have no choice as the tds here is over 470 :( I use twin di's and I use about 2 bags of resin a year.

Blue Monkeys tip is a great idea if you know other window cleaners  ;)

Ian
p.s what a great day it is today  ;D

I use water at 90ppm every day & have all the convenience of what purifying on demand brings. Would I consider an RO to cut my anual £145 resin bill? NO WAY. ;)

chopsie

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 08:55:54 am »
Its just to top tank up if i run out.not every day use. only for a couple of areas i clean.The areas around me have 200-300 ppm so no good DI only.
Ian Lancaster....Yes i need a booster pump,Just forking out for one is prob at moment. I am going to get an IBC soon so will prob get one then
chopsie

Sean Dyer

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 09:26:06 am »
i Have a 1000 litre ibc for when i have a van system just fill 25 litre barrels at present, my water out of the tap seems really slow so would i be better off with a 4040 as in the near future i hope to get a 2nd ibc and fill them both and also will i need a booster pump for the slow water

and lastly, what tds will i get from the ro as my tap water is only 30-40 will i need just one di to polish into the tank, or in van between tank and reel??

as i will prob carry the di for emergency fill ups anyway

jonboywalton75

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 08:38:29 pm »
here is my set up, the bracket in the middle is where the di vessel goes,,  the pumps draws the water from tank, in to the vessel then out to the reel

What size tank is that?
If you don't mind me askin