Rob_Mac

Re: BAFFLED 650L FLAT TANK
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 07:08:12 pm »
I sent you an email last week with my mobile number on it. You didn't call.

If you want the tank you need to come and get it as quickly as possible. The next three to four weeks are going to be manic and the way it is looking I may not be home much before October!

Rob ;D

geefree

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 09:21:43 pm »
 ;)

Rob_Mac

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 08:21:13 am »
Gazza

You need to look elsewhere for something for nothing. I gave you a cash price of £100.00 - for a 650 tank.

There is a 350 tank listed for £100.00

I have been over to West Yorkshire twice in the last month and would have been happy to drop it off but that wont be happening now. I am in Halifax tomorrow!

'Will you accept £85.00 as It will cost me £15.00 in fuel'.

I will let it sit in my unit now.

Good luck in finding one

Rob ;D

geefree

Re: BAFFLED 650L FLAT TANK New
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 09:06:48 am »
Its a used tank, and i am entitled to barter without offence Rob,... there have been a few upright tanks on ebay for £50 to £80, but a flat is what i am after,

Its fine to barter , and its fine if you want to leave it in the garage doing nothing,

My mate bought 1000 litre flat tank used on pre-loved for £80 , so my offer is not drastically unreasonable ,

Why did you not simply say the above on an email direct to me? instead of posting some of my private comments to you.... on here.?

'Will you accept £85.00 as It will cost me £15.00 in fuel'.

I will let it sit in my unit now.

A little churlish for £15 rob..... Your exact words above,  stated i had better hurry and get over for it quick as you wont be home much until october  ::).... no mention of you coming over to West yorkshire there Rob  ???... and i did say i would come over last weekend.... but guess what... no reply...!!

its always the same, ask for something used ...  and people jump on the high ground and assume people are desperate, i will travel the whole country for something i need, but the first thing that is required is a common trust of each other ,  with dates and times easily arranged... meaning good communication, which takes a few hours , not weeks.
But hey, dont want to fall out , i am sure i will get a tank soon, ... no rush.

for gods sake. cant believe i am typing this.

Gary.