steve cardy

bane clene
« on: June 11, 2006, 07:18:20 pm »
Bane clene for sale 2000 hrs reg serviced comes with booster box £3500 ono.
Also have e2200 mazda van 51 plate 40k fsh £8000 the pair
call 07885-476193
 cheers steve

HolmansUKLTD

Re: bane clene
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 09:11:50 pm »
Your not packing it in are you Steve?

Regards

Nick
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

steve cardy

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 09:47:34 pm »
if it gets much hotter i might :P

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 07:40:07 am »
I take it your getting a big TM :P and going to do a bit of work for big Pete ;D

Nick :o
Surreys No1 Dart player

steve cardy

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 08:07:33 am »
yes and no

carpetclean

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 08:31:35 am »
steve does not need work from me or any other cc as he is quite successful through his own hard work. a bit like you nick
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 09:01:17 am »
what do you mean a bit like me ::)

Yes and No then Steve good luck with the northen old boy ;)
Surreys No1 Dart player

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 09:14:35 am »
You make it sound as a bad thing doing work for one another Pete? you quite gladly take work off me when i offer it to you? look at it on the more postitve side like building networks betweeen local businesses hopefully one day when you get busy you can pass work to me or Steve or Chris ETC, but until then im happy to give yours or chrises or steves number out when im fully booked as i know its going to be done by a professional, or someone with a TM who has been cleaning carpets for 8mths!! (JOKE ;))

Regards

Nick
Surreys No1 Dart player

steve cardy

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 09:26:08 am »
hi Nick
If pete wants to give my number to a client thats fine.When i said no to working with pete on a big job i thought you meant the huge job in devon.

carpetclean

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 08:22:58 am »
stop creating arguments with yourself  i believe in helping each other as you know when have i ever said no to helping anyone !? hopefully Steve has clarified.
on to another point nick which is related to helping people. i am in the process of organizing an event that will hopefully help anyone wanting to learn more about the industry. an even that will allow people to meet up swap idea and demonstrate their preferred method of cleaning. i have a very eminent speaker booked along with a venue that's big enough  to host. i want to get the ncca involved as well as chemical companies to come along with samples for demonstrations and testing on the day. the idea is to get the more experienced cc to help the newcomer and perhaps help educate.
 the speaker will give a talk on the importance of training. and how to promote the business and yourself.
free food will be available as well as barrels of beer. though a £10 deposit will be required to secure the food though it will be RETURNED on the day so in effect the whole event  is FREE . people will be encouraged to bring rugs and the like to clean and try chemicals and different methods  and chairs can even be brought if preferered. the chemical companies should  have confidence in their products so it will prove very interesting . a number of tools will be available to use like the rdm anyone wanting to bring a rx20 is welcome and i will try to get the rotovac all to compare cleaning ability and speed anyone with a good wand technique can demonstraye their skills for the newcomer. all in all i think it will prove a good day and if successful can become a regular event each year
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 05:43:55 pm »
sounds good ;D
Surreys No1 Dart player