KINGAKNAA

HOT STEAM CHEWING GUM REMOVER
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:16:19 pm »
Its the gr9999 on Matrix website.

http://www.matrixcleaningsystems.co.uk/gr9999_product_detail.php

Only has 140 hours use.

Have called it a day on my partnership with my mate and decided to concentrate on other areas of business.

Looking for reasonable offers before it goes to ebay.

Complete Mr Gummy. A completely self-contained chewing gum removal system. Incorporating a 6 bar pressure steam boiler with an integral chemical delivery system. Unit comes complete with trolley mounted generator and trolley. Made from a highly durable stainless steel construction with a continuous fill boiler, ideally suited for large areas of chewing gum removal. Machine is supplied with a complete set of tools and accessories. The steam cleaning process for removing chewing gum has never been easier. By simply injecting a environmentally friendly cleaning agent (RTU/CONC) combined with the steam through the machine removes the chewing gum effectively leaving a slightly damp surface and no mess. When the steam and cleaning agent is released at the cleaning head at a temperature of approx 180°C it instantly heats up the gum and breaks the gum leaving little or no trace. Using this system to remove chewing gum is very cost effective. One person using only approx 40 litres of water in which can be safely stored on the trolley should be able to clean approx 300 square metres with medium pollution in one working day. Product Features Steam at temperatures up to 175C Up to 6 bar pressure Detergent delivery Continuous fill Steam control switch on handle Stainless steel construction Mr Gummy available as 240V or 110V Automatic safety shut off Clear pressure display Wide range of accessories included Simple operator controls Highly manoeuvrable Highly efficient chewing gum remover Application Areas Leisure industry Local authority Shopping centres High street Supermarkets Bus stations Internal entrance matting Carpeting Upholstery

HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

kenny jones

Re: HOT STEAM CHEWING GUM REMOVER
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 05:25:49 pm »
any idea what price you are looking for ?

KINGAKNAA

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 08:24:49 am »
Hi Kenny, we'd be looking for £2000. Machines hardly been used and they're still selling them for £5000 new!
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

Aquakleen Restoration Services

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:11:55 am »
Hi

I could be interested!

Where does the gum deposits go after it has been steamed off?

John

KINGAKNAA

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 02:23:33 pm »
Firstly hot steam is applied to the gum for a couple of seconds then a quick blast of biodegradable fluid and the majority of the gum disintigrates and any powder/residue can be brushed away.
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

KINGAKNAA

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 04:04:23 pm »
I'm just up the road from you John.

If you want to have a chat about the machine, give me a ring on 07845640509.

cheers

Mark
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

trevor perry

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 09:40:17 pm »
is this still for sale and does it come with any accessories
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

KINGAKNAA

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 04:35:54 pm »
Yeah mate, still for sale. Been in hospital for a bit so not on ebay yet.

Just had a look on Matrix cleaning site. It comes with all the attachments listed on their site plus extra end nozzles, a few brushes and some fluid.

It seems their prices have risen too, they are £5995 = VAT!

Give me a ring if you want any info or email me on info@spotless-image.co.uk

Cheers

Mark
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

Blast Away

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 08:31:33 pm »
Hi

I could be interested!

Where does the gum deposits go after it has been steamed off?

John

Watch this mate  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOrnyXAzbNc

trevor perry

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 02:02:58 pm »
SOLD
 Thanks mark it was good to meet you.
trevor
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

KINGAKNAA

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 03:21:22 pm »
Nice meeting you too mate.

I've mailed you that contact.

;)
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!