Steve L

Hi,

Having sold my round I can now sell my van. I bought the van new in july 2006 and had the new equipment  which cost £9k fitted by Spectrum who have built scores of these units. I washed up to 150 bins per day at £3 per time but after 4years and reaching 58 I am now concentrating on my other business.

The van is an LL29 longer wheelbase with electric windows and aircon.It  has covered 53k miles and is in decent condition.The equipment is reliable and i only missed a days work when temp fell below -3!

The equipment meets environment agency standards as the bin is washed inside the van rather than on the road. The built in tank holds 400litres and recycles the water through 5 filters. The waste water is then drained out through a tap underneath the van as required.

I am including spare hoses with quick release couplings as you can also clean paths.

The diesel hot boiler can be bypassed as required and heats up in seconds.

I am selling for £9k and will also pass on the bin cleaning manual with procedures/risk assessments wtc. I am happy to advise the purchaser if they need any help.

Please see attached photos.

Please contact me if you need any additional information

thanks for looking

Steve
STEVE

WHEELIEHOTWASH

Steve L

VAN SOLD!
STEVE

WHEELIEHOTWASH