GoodFella2006

Standing Order Form Generator
« on: December 25, 2010, 01:48:03 pm »
Hello everyone.

I made a simple offline webpage to easily create standing order forms.

You will need to modify this for once,after you save it you can create SO forms in seconds.

CLICK HERE

1.Save it to your desktop.

2.Right click on it and "Open with notepad" or word,or just choose the edit if you see it.

3.After you opened this page with an editor Press CTRL+F to get the FIND window,type Lloyds and search.
This is the part you need to replace with your bank name and your main branch address.Change "Cleanitup" to your business name/account name,enter sort code and acc no.

4.CTRL+F again,search for the word cleanitup,thats the bottom of the form,you will need to put your business name,adress and tel number.

5.You have finished the modifying now,press CTRL+S on keyboard or go to file at the top and choose save.Close.

Double click on Monthly.SO.Form.htm on your desktop,this will start your internet explorer.

All you need to do is enter the amount and the date SO will start from,customers first line of address as reference number.

Click PRINT  :)

If you get the page number,date and the location of the file on your printouts,you should go to file on your internet browser,click on the "Page Setup" and change the settings for header and footer.

danny mosey

Re: Standing Order Form Generator
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 10:28:42 am »
ok thats great, i have the form now, now how do we use it, for example do we get the customer to take it to there bank or do we send it off to there bank or do i send it to my bank for them to sort out ?

GoodFella2006

Re: Standing Order Form Generator
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 05:47:47 pm »
You will need to tell the custy,he/she needs to have this form delivered to his/her bank.

Either dropping to the nearest branch or posting.

Or you can post the form to their bank yourself as there will be the address of the branch on the form.

You can do either way.

Most of the customers set it up through online banking so all they need is your bank details.