gwrightson

Re: I love my money maker, I mean Cimex
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 09:13:20 pm »
h i SHAUN,

Depending on the areas unvolved and the amont of office furniture  from £1 .00 sq mtre.

The beauty of the cimex compared to a rotery, 3 indepedant brushes/pads and no electic cables to worry about getting caught in machinw.

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 05:03:33 am »
You know what have been experimenting with encap with a slow speed rotary and a shampoo brush and have been stunned by the results, am seriously considering purchasing a new Cimex unless I can find a decent used machine.

Ex-Demo suit you?

mark shannon

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 08:17:37 am »
Could be drop me a line mark@shannoncleaning.co.uk if you know of one.

Thanks Mark

kerrpmiddleton

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 08:40:50 am »
 ;Dcleaning systems uk sell them you also get good back up with them , i think its on of the best cleaning systems around , massive floor areas the bigger the better wish i had found it before getting my truck mount , it was good but me personly think this is abetter system , we use craftex stuff , use to use jonhston and johnston dry foam but they priced them self out off the market ,me and my mate have 70yrs carpetcleaning under our belts  and both agree this is the dogs balls

gwrightson

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 01:35:10 pm »
Topic Summary
Posted by: kerrpmiddleton  Posted on: Today at 08:40:50 am 
Insert Quote 
 ;Dcleaning systems uk sell them you also get good back up with them , i think its on of the best cleaning systems around , massive floor areas the bigger the better wish i had found it before getting my truck mount , it was good but me personly think this is abetter system , we use craftex stuff , use to use jonhston and johnston dry foam but they priced them self out off the market ,me and my mate have 70yrs carpetcleaning under our belts  and both agree this is the dogs balls 

I didnt realise Craftex had an encap product , please enlighten me ,

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

gwrightson

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 04:36:30 pm »
talking of cimex,

Does any body happen to know where i can get the samll disk inserts that fit into the middlle of the brushes and pads , I believe they are to distrubute the solution more evenly.

geoff

David Ware

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 11:48:54 am »
Has anyone tested a Cimex against a Chemspec Chemstractor or a rotary machine with a red/white pad using en-cap chemicals to see any advantages over the different machines.
David

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 07:46:15 pm »
I have had them all.

The Chemstractor isnt great unfortunately I had the first one in the country but its vacuum system worked a little too well for low profile stuff making it difficult to manouver. On longer pile stuff it was good but the Cimex was faster. A shame as on paper it looks great.

A decent 40kg+ low speed rotary is great for ducking in and out of desks so in an open plan office is great.

The Cimex just flies through corridors and open spaces and its straight line action means less operator fatigue than a swing machine.

If you were buying your first machine for commercial I would recommend a 17" low speed rotary as it is the most versatile unless you have corridors, conference rooms etc etc.

Once you have the work add in a Cimex machine. Unfortunately there isnt a good OP machine available in the UK for the time being.

davep

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 08:34:11 pm »
I would like to post a pic of some brushes I got with my cimex but uploader full

Is there another way to get a pic up?

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 09:25:18 pm »
use i or photobucket to upload then take copy the url highlight it and click the little picture frame in the WYSIWYG.

I think it will let you copy from the site in the right format for posting straight in. should have [img] at start and end

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012, 09:28:23 pm »
strange, I cant right the word i m a g e s h a c k without it getting edited to just i.

mark_roberts

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 12:04:31 am »
BUT wheres the dirt go.

I remember Mike H doing a test on this and going back to vacuum the next day and reported nothing in the bag after a post vac??????????????

Mark

gwrightson

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 03:41:20 am »

........ and i remember Mike testing a cimex  against a df   and bonnet at a school i helped him with, a white towel over  areas and no dirt  where cumex was used.

Of vourse, this was a few years ago, his memory may not be what it was  ;D

geoff

wynne jones

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 08:58:59 pm »

........ and i remember Mike testing a cimex  against a df   and bonnet at a school i helped him with, a white towel over  areas and no dirt  where cumex was used.

Of vourse, this was a few years ago, his memory may not be what it was  ;D

geoff

I remember Geoff going on about the Cimex years ago, the post you did earlier is pretty much verbatim. God knows why I didn't get one then. Maybe it's finally sunk in.  :-[
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

AshWhite

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 09:13:46 pm »
Have you picked one up yet Wynne?
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

AshWhite

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 09:25:49 pm »
Have you picked one up yet Wynne?

The Taffy Del boy is at it again!!!!

;D ;D ;D

This time next year, Rodney!
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

wynne jones

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 10:03:22 pm »
Cushty   ;D
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

gwrightson

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 06:43:54 am »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: gwrightson on Yesterday at 03:41:20 am

Of vourse, this was a few years ago, his memory may not be what it was 

geoff

I remember Geoff going on about the Cimex years ago, the post you did earlier is pretty much verbatim. God knows why I didn't get one then. Maybe it's finally sunk in.   

It would appear your memory still ok though Wynne  ;D,  and yes i did go on about it years ago always been impressed

Geoff

Steve Chapman

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 10:26:18 am »
Interestingly I typed cimex into google images and was surprised by what I saw  ???  :P

Dont think I'll get one  :o

It was interesting to me anyhow  ;D

Steve