Kenny83

I'm building a 30 lpm pressure washer and looking for a twin cylinder diesel around 20 to 24 hp preffered, but smaller considered as i may just build a 21 litre if I struggle sourcing the engine.
Needs to be air cooled really as size is an issure, it's going to be mounted on a trolley rather like a zet / thor type washer.
Cash waiting for right engine.... working or not considered
Or if you have a pressure washer of similar spec to what I'm building for sale then I may just buy that instead?

Thanks
Lee
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Matt Gibson

Dont know if this is a single cyl mate, but its been for sale up here for a while now. originally was at £2500

I could deliver it for you for diesel money.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/lombardini-deisel-pressure-washer-2000-psi/1017475955#gallery-item-full-2

Matt Gibson

And if you dont want the hose reel, ill have it off you..

Kenny83

And if you dont want the hose reel, ill have it off you..

Thanks matt, just text him, waiting for reply
Pressure Washing -

Shaun_Ashmore

Does the flow rate make it quicker to clean ?

Shaun

Neil Jones

Did you get a reply?

Kenny83

Yes, it's a lombardini 28 hp 9ld 626, got some pictures of the pump on my phone, looks like a hawk, although not sure, no badge or label on it. I'm humming and ahing wether or not to just go for 21 litre or 30 at the minute....  ???
Pressure Washing -

Matt Gibson

You buying a brand new pump mate?

What did you think of the engine? bit overpriced? Thought you might be able to knock him down even more cinsidering its been for sale for so long.

Blast Away

Lee I spoke to that guy on Gumtree a couple of months ago, he's got 2.

Also Lee, Paul has got the same water cooled engine as I've got sat on top of the containers. Needs some time spending on it. He offered it me for £200. It's a 602.

Matt Gibson

I thought that one in the link looked different. i saw one from the same guy for sale couple months ago which didnt have hosereel.

lombardinis, you cant beat em!  ;D

Kenny83

Matt, yes will buy the pump brand new, if it's 30 lpm i go for, if it's 21 litre then I have a 202 on a trailer washer at the yard so may use that
Lee, yes I saw that today, missing a starter, although they're readily availible off ebay. how's yours working now mate? is it powering the 20'' whirlaway or masmatic? Thought you may have hung around at pauls earlier?
Pressure Washing -