Jacqueline Kerr

Looking for cheap WFP system
« on: August 01, 2012, 08:14:14 am »
Hi, can anyone help me. I am looking for a cheap WFP system to start up my window cleaning business. Been let down yesterday with a system and am panicking as have my first small round starting up next week. Any help appreciated. thanks :o

Tony Edwards

Re: Looking for cheap WFP system
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:38:38 am »
I brought a gardiners backpack and clx pole everything I needed for £330 yesterday. Will buy my water in until I can afford a filtering system

Hope that helps

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 08:47:31 am »
Hi, can anyone help me. I am looking for a cheap WFP system to start up my window cleaning business. Been let down yesterday with a system and am panicking as have my first small round starting up next week. Any help appreciated. thanks :o

Whereabouts Jacqueline ?

Jacqueline Kerr

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 09:21:51 am »
Hi Andrew, I am based in south wales but willing to travel if the price is right !

stecrossley

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:00:08 am »
Got a 650 ro 2man brodex system 3 brodex poles 1 metal hose reel with 100m hose all you need make me an offer if interested

spongebob

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 04:15:23 pm »
Hi there
I am based bristol side of the old severn bridge about 10 mins away.
If you are interested I can sort you out with a cleaning warehouse trolley, 25l di vessel, bag of resin, 17foot fibreglass pole and brush all as per this advert from where I bought it. Very low mileage as have two of these set ups and a van mount.

http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/complete-package-water-fed-trolley---window-cleaning-1413-p.asp

Also can let you have about 5 or more 25l containers.
Have a 36foot brodex alloy pole and brush for sale if you have bigger jobs.

Thanks.
Andy

Jacqueline Kerr

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 07:31:05 pm »
Hi Andy, that looks like just what I am after at this mo in time. Can you come back to me with a price? Remeber I did say I was looking for a cheap system as i am still building a round up. ;)

Jacqueline Kerr

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 07:33:15 pm »
Got a 650 ro 2man brodex system 3 brodex poles 1 metal hose reel with 100m hose all you need make me an offer if interested

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would love this machine but I do think it is out of my price range at the moment as only just buidling a round up. BIT being a curious person that I am (and I am a women so I am nosey) How much would you be looking for? :)

spongebob

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 10:20:07 pm »
Hi Andy, that looks like just what I am after at this mo in time. Can you come back to me with a price? Remeber I did say I was looking for a cheap system as i am still building a round up. ;)

Well that lot cost £780 plus 5 more barrels at £7 each totals £815.00.  36' brodex was over £200.00 so about £1000 in all.
I reckon the trolley and brush have done 10 hours work and the resin is a new large bag of tulsion.
The brodex 36 foot has been used 10 times.
I would let it go for £660.00 if you want it all or call me with an offer if you just want some of it.
My no is 07973 165677.
Give me a ring tmw if you are interested.
Thanks
Andy

Jacqueline Kerr

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 11:07:38 pm »

Well that lot cost £780 plus 5 more barrels at £7 each totals £815.00.  36' brodex was over £200.00 so about £1000 in all.
I reckon the trolley and brush have done 10 hours work and the resin is a new large bag of tulsion.
The brodex 36 foot has been used 10 times.
I would let it go for £660.00 if you want it all or call me with an offer if you just want some of it.
My no is 07973 165677.
Give me a ring tmw if you are interested.
Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,

How much do you want for the WFP sytem only, not including the barrels and 36 ft pole.

thanks

spongebob

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 07:16:26 am »
HI Jacqueline
I would like £520.00. It is like new. Ring or text me if you want to chat more as off to wimbledon today for the tennis and wont be looking on here. Leave a message if it goes to answering machine and i'll get back to you.
Many thanks
Andy

Deangsi

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 08:40:57 am »
i can give you the info you need to make a controler for £20 also where to buy a new pump for £25 im using these now and have bin for a year with no problems at all. hose reel will cost £20 new gardiner hose about £70 i think

so £135 for that lot then about £20 on fittings pipe as for the tank you can use whatever you like i used to have two 100 littre uprite drums joined cost £40 and there was my first ever van system and was just as good as any of these expensive once for like £900 in my opinion all its gotta do is pride water to the pole. il probley get slated on hear for all of this but take it from someonce who knows its better than any crappy trolly or backpack ps used them to and never again lol i have an 18 ft fiberglass pole that can go for £20 aldo have a aluminium pole about 23 foot for £20 thanks Dean

spongebob

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 09:55:02 pm »
i can give you the info you need to make a controler for £20 also where to buy a new pump for £25 im using these now and have bin for a year with no problems at all. hose reel will cost £20 new gardiner hose about £70 i think

so £135 for that lot then about £20 on fittings pipe as for the tank you can use whatever you like i used to have two 100 littre uprite drums joined cost £40 and there was my first ever van system and was just as good as any of these expensive once for like £900 in my opinion all its gotta do is pride water to the pole. il probley get slated on hear for all of this but take it from someonce who knows its better than any crappy trolly or backpack ps used them to and never again lol i have an 18 ft fiberglass pole that can go for £20 aldo have a aluminium pole about 23 foot for £20 thanks Dean

Dean
You seem to be able to do everything on the cheap. Well done. Even selling off work to fund a new banger. I do hope someone jumps all over your ad for work for sale and offers to give some away for free. You can not source the parts here for that cheap without compromising but that seems your style. I can only start to imagine just how crappy your trolley was!! Some upright drums with baler twine etc.
Others have offered their kit for sale also and its up to the OP to decide if any are suitable.
 I am not slating you for trying to help but you do come across as a complete chancer.
Now jog on.
Andy

samscleaning

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 11:14:28 pm »
Sponge Bob did you sell that system ?????

spongebob

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 12:32:04 am »
No. Still got it if youre interested Sam.
Give me a ring
Thanks
Andy

spongebob

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 06:39:11 pm »
wouldn't touch brodex poles they are to heavy

Thanks for the good advice! Cock

spongebob

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 08:44:17 pm »
N its ok for you to slate dean what a laugh ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D

You and dean may be one and the same! His info could be useful to anyone starting out I agree. So post it in the appropriate section and help people decide if he wants to give back to the forum. Dont jump on someones thread and try to ruin the sale for them.
I wouldn't expect you to agree but hope you understand my frustration. For your information the lady asking never rang or replied and I wonder why people ask if they are so impolite.