thomas bantick

Van for sale with Pure water/pole system
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:10:22 pm »

Van is a 2 litre diesel peugot expert, 2005 plate with 90,000 miles on the clock. Van is in perfect working order, have just had a new battery fitted, and has had new high quality tyres fitted a year ago. i have owned the van for 3 years and its been no trouble at all, was serviced just before i bought it, and has been serviced twice in the 3 years of ownership. Has recently passed mot, there is very slight damage to the front plastic grill just above the bumper, and the passenger side wing mirror, but only the plastic casing of the wing mirror, the mirror itself is fine and fully road worthy. van comes complete with 500 litre water  tank, with di resin vessel, pump, and split charge relay, all fitted and ready to use, van also has a pole rack fitted in the back. Im only selling due to needing a bigger van so i can employ a lad, £2,200 for the lot, and am selling as a whole package, not selling the system separately. many thanks. message me if you need to know more.

Gary Barker

Re: Van for sale with Pure water/pole system
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 08:27:45 am »
Hiya

Is van still for sale? Would you get a gutter vac in there too?

When is MOT next due?  Pls call me if you can.

Gary
07957 805051

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 09:05:07 am »
Don't think so, saw it on eBay about 3 weeks ago

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Gary Barker

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 04:46:28 pm »
Hi

Did you sell the van?

Gary