Chris Jolly

Omnipole Guttervac 4200w 48ft Pole
« on: July 09, 2014, 10:55:04 pm »
Omnipole Gutter Vac 110v with 48ft Gutter pole
Standard attachment
Tapered attachment

Omnipole supplied Camera

Invoice paid for above £2,244.25 plus......

6.5kva transformer (plug in to use residential etc)
Extension cable

Omnipole Powerpole - 7 x 6 foot poles
1 6ft pole with high pressure trigger
1 high pressure hose
1 low pressure hose
1 Gutter Cleaning attachment
Vikan Brush

£1,200 ono for the lot!

(Please note image for generator uploaded in error. This will be available soon and will be listed separately)

S.A.J

wpclean

Re: Omnipole Guttervac 4200w 48ft Pole
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 07:10:52 pm »
Intersested in everything apart from the genny . . . . do you have a price, and could you deliver via courier ?
Thanks.

S.A.J

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 07:23:33 pm »
Intersested in everything apart from the genny . . . . do you have a price, and could you deliver via courier ?
Thanks.

That could be a win win for both of us  :D ;)

Neil Jones

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 08:46:48 pm »
Interested in it all if you can courier.
Email me details if you can

Info@absolutecleaner.co.uk

Chris Jolly

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 09:35:41 am »
Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. You will notice I didn't include the Loncin Generator in my title or text......I didn't mean to include a picture of the generator - the plan was to sell the generator separately.
However, it's all got to go ! My preference is for local collection or arrange your own courier but willing to discuss- I will update the post with the dimensions etc over the weekend.

For those of you unfamiliar with the system, it's the top of the range 3 motor omnipole guttervac. I've found that by offering commercial gutter cleaning (which can command large fees!) it has opened up many other opportunities
for larger contracts for window cleaning etc. The powerpole too is very versatile for high level pressure washing etc and also has a useful gutter hook. This equipment has a huge earning potential and I've priced it for a
quick sell - any questions, please ask!

If those interested, Samson etc, could email me your contact details to chrisjolly37@gmail.com. I can also provide more pictures by email.

S.A.J

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 10:36:15 am »
Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. You will notice I didn't include the Loncin Generator in my title or text......I didn't mean to include a picture of the generator - the plan was to sell the generator separately.
However, it's all got to go ! My preference is for local collection or arrange your own courier but willing to discuss- I will update the post with the dimensions etc over the weekend.

For those of you unfamiliar with the system, it's the top of the range 3 motor omnipole guttervac. I've found that by offering commercial gutter cleaning (which can command large fees!) it has opened up many other opportunities
for larger contracts for window cleaning etc. The powerpole too is very versatile for high level pressure washing etc and also has a useful gutter hook. This equipment has a huge earning potential and I've priced it for a
quick sell - any questions, please ask!

If those interested, Samson etc, could email me your contact details to chrisjolly37@gmail.com. I can also provide more pictures by email.

Email sent  8)

Smudger

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 09:51:40 am »
So what are you looking for price wise then?

If you don't want to say on here email me

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Chris Jolly

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 03:57:56 pm »
Hi All,

To confirm, this listing is for everything detailed above excluding the generator, which I posted the picture of in error ! (Apologies!)

For reference, the generator was £550 when new. It's not been used much and last time was last year. Before listing, I'd like to get it looked over which will hopefully be in the next week or two. I will be looking for £250 and any messages for interest in the generator, I will respond to once it's good to go. It's a heavy beast 80kg? so it's probably best to collect.

In the meantime, the guttervac, powerpole and everything else is available for £1,200 (original cost £3,500+).

Smudger

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 05:10:03 pm »
How much work has the vac done (hours) what's the condition and age
Same for the poles and power pole

Cheers
Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

tony braid

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 06:37:36 pm »
Is this Sold

Chris Jolly

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 08:55:53 am »
Hi Tony - Yes it's still available.

Darran - I've not used the equipment since the end of last year, and it was only used ad hoc as part of work in addition to regular window cleaning.
It's in very good, but used condition and if I was to estimate, it was only used for a combined total of around 80 hours over 2 years.

Smudger

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 09:28:46 am »
Cheers Chris

Need to number crunch the figures and see what options are available for posting

Darran

tony braid

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2014, 10:06:05 pm »
Darren I am interested in everything how much
Regards Tony