Scott Taylor

Von Schrader Esprit Low Moisture Upholstery Cleaning Machine For Sale
(4 years old Feb 2009 Manufacture date)

•   Full major service done 06/02/13 by Host head office. This can be verified with them.
•   New upholstery vacuum head fitted, new deflector and clear vacuum nozzle upgrade(Never been used)
•   Excellent working condition. (Happy for it to be tested if you decide to pick up)
•   The Von Schrader Esprit costs new £3650 plus VAT  - £4380.00
•   Manufacture date Feb 2009 – Can provide serial number.
•   Comes with white brushes for upholstery, black brushes for carpet, great for use on stairs and some Von Schrader Blue Label, and Red Label detergent and Leather Lather

Picture and details from Host Von Schrader website here http://www.hostvonschrader.co.uk/cms/esprit

Item Location: Bolton, Lancs

Reason for selling: I use the Host Freestyle dry extraction machine and I am only concentrating on carpet cleaning rather than Upholstery cleaning which this machine is ideal for and I am not using it. The machine is fantastic for leather upholstery, fabric upholstery, car valeting, stairs LM cleaning and spot removal. This is a better version of the Aridex and is more powerful but does the same thing.

Price: £1300.00 OVNO.  Including all accessories and detergents and equipment. (Cost brand new £4380.00)

Pick up in person or arrange a courier yourself.

Contact details: 07970294530 or email: info@safehandscleaning.co.uk and I would be happy to answer any questions.

See a demonstration video of its baby brother the Aridex here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=1ywjwuvTg_U&feature=endscreen

The Esprit is slightly larger, heavier and more robust than the Aridex but the internal components and how it works and is operated are the same

Fast Drying and Safe for all Fabrics
First, the portable, self-contained Esprit quickly dry vacuums dust and surface dirt. Then, a safe, low moisture cleaning agent is applied. Specially designed counter-rotating brushes in the hand held Power Head gently scrub and agitate the dirt and grime loose. A built-in vacuum system immediately extracts the dirt embedded foam which is collected in an easily removable recovery tank.

•   Super-fast drying
•   No over-wetting dangers
•   Seating goes back in use almost immediately
•   No sticky, re-soiling residue remains

Fabrics dry extremely fast, giving a fresh new appearance to all types of upholstery fabrics including velvet, raw cotton, Jacquard weaves, tapestries, brocades; even leather.

This unique system's cleaning agent is only 10% moisture when applied and is also ideal for fabric-covered office partitions, carpet and upholstery spot removal, stairs and risers, as well as vehicle interior detailing. The possibilities are endless. Car, van, mobile home, RV, boat, aircraft seating and interior space can be effectively cleaned, with only minutes of drying time.

The easy to use, lightweight Power Head contains its own safe D.C. motor and 3-way thumb-controlled switch. (An optional side handle can be added for two-handed operation). Dual counter-rotating brushes won't twist or distort fine fabrics. They do the work while you simply guide the Power Head over the surface. Standard white bristle brushes are for fine fabrics. Optional black stiff bristle brushes are for use on carpet. The dry, airy cleaning agent (only 10% moisture, remember) warms as it flows around the motor housing and onto the brushes. This ingenious design increases cleaning performance and lengthens motor life, thanks to its cooling affect. Recommended safe and effective by the leading furniture and fabric producers.

Saves Time, Labour and Money!
The new and improved Esprit features faster detergent application and extra extraction power for even quicker cleaning and drying. Its new, more rugged design will withstand years of use and abuse. Expensive reupholstering can now be postponed for years with a thorough, safe Esprit cleaning program.

Comes with white brushes for upholstery, black brushes for carpet, great for use on stairs and some Von Schrader Blue Label, and Red Label detergent and Leather Lather see here for product description http://www.hostvonschrader.co.uk/cms/upholstery-care-products

Scott Taylor

Message for Tom who rang me yesterday and left a message (But didn't leave your number) regarding the Von schrader esprit. Yes its still for sale and yes you can verify with host head office its manufacture date and recent full service. Please contact me on 07970294530 and give me your number. Thanks.